\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

air spider 777 air spider 777
Where would u suggest I look to get a cheap stock rim
1 rim dodge quoted me 1.5k :lol:
They wylin
Check offer up and cl I see full sets going for 1200 and sometimes a pair for 500
Why you only need one?
You hit a curb?
You should put that money and buy some welds
18 in weld wheels SML.jpg

Smart get something slow so you cant get caught going fast 🤔

Lmao I'm just kinda kidding. Get a proper exhaust I cant stand all these vq and hr cats thinking they fast cause they exhaust is ear bleeding loud. Sounds like crap and it drones like a MF

Lmaoo And you so right, straight piped vq sound bad, I’ll try to get a real exhaust next month for sure. I’m just happy to finally have a car again.

Last edited:
Check offer up and cl I see full sets going for 1200 and sometimes a pair for 500
Why you only need one?
You hit a curb?
You should put that money and buy some welds
18 in weld wheels SML.jpg
My wife says she doesn’t know what happened
But one rim is cracked on my scat
I thought I had a nail in the tire
Cause she said 3 days in a row
She had to put air in
Took to the tire shop and they discovered a crack

Seen a Taycan Turbo in the flesh at my job, this car is ugly in real life. I thought it was gonna be about the same size as a Panamera but it's smaller.

IMG_20200123_154838.jpg

IMG_20200123_154855.jpg

IMG_20200123_154827~3.jpg

Check rockauto.com for wheels.
A1F062E0-AE8B-4889-824B-0E6D24F1CE3C.png

Attachments

• 107803C9-D780-440C-B5C5-D2A0BAD4AFAF.png
    107803C9-D780-440C-B5C5-D2A0BAD4AFAF.png
    789.3 KB · Views: 112
Kinda wanna list my Hemi for sale but idk
It would be nice to use it to pay for grad school but then It’s also nice to have a Hemi to drive
Very conflicted

Kinda wanna list my Hemi for sale but idk
It would be nice to use it to pay for grad school but then It’s also nice to have a Hemi to drive
Very conflicted
I think about this every so often. It would be the responsible thing to do imo. But the flip side of the coin that always gets me to keep my toys that I worked hard to get what I want ( I deserve it and lifes short and blah blah blah)
Do what's best for you if you gotta stay down a little longer its gonna be that much better for you when you get what you want and where you wanna be.

Back
Top Bottom