\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

like my dude with the blue hellcat said, they advertised it as a drag car but didn’t design it to be used at the track frequently with r compound tires.
They should have offered a different differential

yeah I know, that’s wack on their part though. That should have been the strongest part in that car.

my point is they should have just went all the way in instead of 75%.

Yeah it’s just them cutting corners.

you get a demon to do demon stuff. I’d be pissed if I had to baby it instead of using it for what it’s made for.

I remember when the r35 gt-r came out if you used launch control it voided the warranty.

my boss at the time got the first one in MN. what’s the first thing he did when we were riding in it? Launch control. :lol:
Cutting corners is exactly what it is...sad but 100 % true! Like you're @ the strip & say to yourself "should I launch it like they advertise it to be launched OR do I ease into it & pray to God all hell doesn't break loose underneath?" not a good look for Mopar. I had no idea you weren't allowed to use the launch control on the r35, imagine that lol...what's the point of even making it an added feature than?

who Knows why it voided the warranty or if it even does anymore. I could understand if it’s not broken in yet but once it’s broken in you should be able to hit launch control all day.

it’s a gt-r it was made to rip.

Cutting corners is exactly what it is...sad but 100 % true! Like you're @ the strip & say to yourself "should I launch it like they advertise it to be launched OR do I ease into it & pray to God all hell doesn't break loose underneath?" not a good look for Mopar. I had no idea you weren't allowed to use the launch control on the r35, imagine that lol...what's the point of even making it an added feature than?

:lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopn...aunch-control-warranty-settlement-5565919/amp

typical modern Nissan. :lol:

who Knows why it voided the warranty or if it even does anymore. I could understand if it’s not broken in yet but once it’s broken in you should be able to hit launch control all day.

it’s a gt-r it was made to rip.
That's a fact

e9x m3's have horrible differential bushings and mounts so if you drifting it or do burn outs u can break the bolts off holding the diff. the diff can literally fall off the car or crack the sub frame dont ask me how i know :lol:
the diff itself aint bad tho just poor *** design by bmw

5B05AD8F-6A3C-4C58-B4B9-83F477ACBF19.jpeg

2BE8DFAC-A0A9-405A-A81F-86FC4ACA6EA9.jpeg

E4E3EFE8-3CFD-41F9-AB75-AAC9AA3E1936.jpeg

Or you could hit autotempest.com and find one and slowly build it up bro.

Project car is the way to go :pimp:

Think thats a 68 too
SHIID I have so many project cars in my head, wife is just throwing up her hands. I found another 90's classic that I started to get and tried to bribe her to let me get. I was like I know you wanted to get X done around the house, I will pay for it if I can get my car. No deal.

Get one of those trucks cram a Raptor engine in it. Have some FUN on the beach in that or just up Pacific Coast in it. Definitely get a solid roll cage installed.

0D55A1E8-EC26-4FBF-84FE-0A60F7B52C01.jpeg

finally found a low mileage sport Touring 370Z

Doubt I’ll do any mods since have no more motive to be a reckless driver anymore, so I’ll just powdercoat rims black and maybe get a muffler delete and new exhaust.
Smart get something slow so you cant get caught going fast 🤔

Lmao I'm just kinda kidding. Get a proper exhaust I cant stand all these vq and hr cats thinking they fast cause they exhaust is ear bleeding loud. Sounds like crap and it drones like a MF

Back
Top Bottom