\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My cousin just got his 335 engine rebuilt. Says he hasnt driven it since because he has plans for it think he said bigger turbos.

Theres a guy in stl running around with a single turbo on his and that ***** flies :lol: :pimp:
I was going to upgrade the twins or single turbo my 335 but ended up trading it in

I been in a couple single turbo 335's its crazy for how much power they make on a stock block

My friends makes one of the best single turbo kit for the 335

My cousin just got his 335 engine rebuilt. Says he hasnt driven it since because he has plans for it think he said bigger turbos.

Theres a guy in stl running around with a single turbo on his and that ***** flies :lol: :pimp:

I really wanted to buy one for a project or a built one as a weekend car but people want way too damn much for them, guys asking $20k for what is basically a fast 328.

I really wanted to buy one for a project or a built one as a weekend car but people want way too damn much for them, guys asking $20k for what is basically a fast 328.
E9x 335is are going for dirt cheap around this way. Like +/- 5k 🤣 the m3s going for high teens low twenties.

get a e90 335i thats the most value for performance you can get plus the sedan is probably less ragged on than the coupe i need a e90 dd tbh i miss my 3 series crazy reliable

Last edited:
steady rollin’ into 2020
62-B6538-D-56-A5-4-A43-B2-FD-72-E2-F499-A154.jpg

Scat pack or M3
Scat Pack Charger or Challenger? M3 or Scat...both are dope. One is a V6, other V8, one handles better the other sounds better, tech is great on both. Luxury with performance=M, looks with high hp & decent interior= SP. If it were me, you know my choice Mopar Or...well, you know the rest :wink:

Scat Pack Charger or Challenger? M3 or Scat...both are dope. One is a V6, other V8, one handles better the other sounds better, tech is great on both. Luxury with performance=M, looks with high hp & decent interior= SP. If it were me, you know my choice Mopar Or...well, you know the rest :wink:
Charger my guy. I want to try something besides the beamer but realistically I don't think I can :smh:

These fools got a hold on me. :smh:

compared against an over $200 thousand dollar sport suv developed by Lamborghini yeah it isnt fast.
but if you watched the video its faster than a porsche around that track :lol:
no one gunna respond to this? LOL

and yall think the hellcat slow? da URUS also claimed a couple porsches :lol:

Back
Top Bottom