_MG_5556_EDIT.jpg
_MG_5350_EDIT.jpg
_MG_5554_EDIT.jpg
_MG_5364_EDIT.jpg
_MG_5360_EDIT.jpg
_MG_5355_EDIT.jpg
IMG_20200131_121104_561.jpg
_MG_5348_EDIT.jpg

Anyone see that chasing classic cars ep where wayne found that mint red m6 in a barn? That ****er was beautiful.

Finally got my car up on the dyno for a custom tune. Came out with 369whp/381trq. Lil *** scoots. Can’t wait to put my summer wheels & tires back on to feel the front end hook.

5F9121DE-65E4-430B-909C-A6AB7082552E.jpeg

D58F5E5B-15CA-4B48-AB03-B5F616FCEF40.jpeg

My boy with similar mods made out with 373whp/384trq. Only difference is his down pipe is catless & he’s running a BOV lol.
67073226-2229-4B22-B365-E482DE975A54.jpeg

Finally got my car up on the dyno for a custom tune. Came out with 369whp/381trq. Lil *** scoots. Can’t wait to put my summer wheels & tires back on to feel the front end hook.

D58F5E5B-15CA-4B48-AB03-B5F616FCEF40.jpeg

My boy with similar mods made out with 373whp/384trq. Only difference is his down pipe is catless & he’s running a BOV lol.
That torque curve tho

Not bad bro.you ever gonna do the swap?

nahhh, low and slow for me broski....

+ I need my mack hand free when I'm cruising :pimp:

& if you were to drop 50k on an M6 I imagine you would be quite disappointed, these aren't necessarily drivers cars in today's world......the driving experience definitely reflects its age, its wont blow you away with the way it drives like an older porsche.

If Im not mistaken less than 2000 e24 M6's were ever imported into North America.....def a hot ticket for true collectors

These cars value are mainly based off aesthetics and availability/rarity.

They bulletproof tho, mine still going strong 34 years in.....its my daily.

Last edited:
nahhh, low and slow for me broski....

+ I need my mack hand free when I'm cruising :pimp:

& if you were to drop 50k on an M6 I imagine you would be quite disappointed, these aren't necessarily drivers cars in today's world......the driving experience definitely reflects its age, its wont blow you away with the way it drives like an older porsche.

If Im not mistaken less than 2000 e24 M6's were ever imported into North America.....def a hot ticket for true collectors

These cars value are mainly based off aesthetics and availability/rarity.

They bulletproof tho, mine still going strong 34 years in.....its my daily.
i dig it man feel the same on cruising but in the back of my head i itch for that manual.
when i saw the 50k m6's there were mint or damn near but a 635 would suffice, i agree the looks of the car sells it the most, you just don't get that open greenhouse design anymore.last year at a cars n coffee i took some shots of a 635cs1 with the bbs's n all and the guy who owned was trying to put me into one for 3500 or something like that. glad i passed. main thing i like about this engine is it (seems) to not be too many electronics connected to it so you still get that analog feel.

As far as the performance goes ,im coming from a van so anything im driving now feels like a 10 year old sports car including my current :lol:

i can wait on this car. feel the same way about it as i do with the 560 sec of that time.

15274666761f0352DSC_0873-940x518.jpg

Its a 6 series, referred to as the “big coupe” in the bmw community

1986 ....hence the Carl’s Jr. table card (if you know you know)
40-E2-ACC2-6072-4129-925-E-FA9-B447-A772-A.jpg

0-C673-CDB-18-BF-427-C-AAF2-BD8-C0-BDD8-E9-C.jpg

Im an OEM guy, especially with older cars

I am a HUGE fan of e24 M6s and the M635CSi! Such a beautiful beautiful car. Was having lunch at my wife's work a few years ago. When I left her work, and next to their office building is a Wegman's around a traffic circle. When I was pulling to the circle, a black e24 M6 drove by. Had to follow it and when I found it, older guy got out. Had to take a moment to compliment him on it. He was very happy to chat for a few moments. Such a classy car!!! I'd take one in Cinnabar Red or Royal Blue.

Beautiful car buddy. How many miles do you have on it? How has the maintainance been on it? Post up some more pics when you got a moment. And boy do I have a cool e24 story for ya!

Last edited:
Think ima stick with Toyota for my next lease. Which color y’all like better?

cover.jpg

Think ima stick with Toyota for my next lease. Which color y’all like better?

cover.jpg

If it was me, I'd do Hakone Green with the gold wheels or either Neptune or Oceanic Blue (blue is my favorite). The green is just very cool & just different. Though these are sharp looking and it's a Toyota so it's reliable, they just have no power in terms of torque. Handles on rails but no guts. We traded a few and it's always a disappointing drive when I take it out to learn the car.

If it was me, I'd do Hakone Green with the gold wheels or either Neptune or Oceanic Blue (blue is my favorite). The green is just very cool & just different. Though these are sharp looking and it's a Toyota so it's reliable, they just have no power in terms of torque. Handles on rails but no guts. We traded a few and it's always a disappointing drive when I take it out to learn the car.
Yeah I like the Hakone Green as green is my favorite color. I’m considering it but that white color looks so clean to me and I’ve never been that big on white cars like that

I appreciate the info on how it drives

Back
Top Bottom