\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah I like the Hakone Green as green is my favorite color. I’m considering it but that white color looks so clean to me and I’ve never been that big on white cars like that

I appreciate the info on how it drives
Definitely go for the green buddy. You won't see many I'm sure and white cars are everywhere. I sell Fords and always love seeing when we get the different type of color in stock. White,black, silver, grey, meh! I order the Mustangs and I always get all the colors. Blue, Orange, Lime Green! Love it!!!

Don't only take my word. Since I don't drive or sell Toyotas I'm not the best judge but hearing from customers who own one (or a BRZ twin) they all say the same. Fun car but limited.

Think ima stick with Toyota for my next lease. Which color y’all like better?

cover.jpg
You picking da 86 over da hemi and m3?
Get the white

You picking da 86 over da hemi and m3?
Get the white

I don't know one's situation, but maybe it's because not everyone can afford a lease on a $85K M3? Sometimes sensible is the better play. 👍 I sell new cars and honestly, they are all too much!! $45K for a GT Mustang? $60K for an ST Explorer? $75K for a Raptor? And $85K for a loaded Expedition Max? Granted these are the MSRPs and not transaction pricr, bit it's way out there today in relation to current wages and such. 😞

I don't know one's situation, but maybe it's because not everyone can afford a lease on a $85K M3? Sometimes sensible is the better play. 👍 I sell new cars and honestly, they are all too much!! $45K for a GT Mustang? $60K for an ST Explorer? $75K for a Raptor? And $85K for a loaded Expedition Max? Granted these are the MSRPs and not transaction pricr, bit it's way out there today in relation to current wages and such. 😞
I never worry about a mans pockets but a few pages back he was debating between the M3 or hemi.

I own a white and black among many other colors and out of the two I think white is easier to keep nice
Imo
Yeah white is easier although not by much in my opinion. Black & white being neutral colors are my #1 & #2 followed by gunmetal grey as 3

as a guy who used to own a white car and now owns a black car......... pls do not get black unless you are bout that car wash life :lol:
Detailing and washing is relaxing to me. Black is a ***** to keep clean but the payoff is worth it imo
bro paint swirls on black paint :sick:

ill never own a black car again, too much work.....This is coming from a guy who washes weekly and waxes almost monthly.
Ceramic coating helps with the swirls to an extent on black paint. I did it on my Challenger but some swirls came back as time went by. Going to look into getting it clear bra'd as the ultimate protection.

If I bought a black car again I would have it paint corrected and coated before I ever drove it, only chance at keeping it clean. Nothing looks worse than black paint up close in the sun :sick:

yeah it makes me wanna do a clear bra on the whole car... have yall seen the matte clear bras? so fire but expensive

Tell me about it! The ST is very fast for what it is but I'm still shaking my head over the price!
Yeah it is, but come on... I can get some nasty vehicles for 60k and I’m not thinking of an explorer if I’m spending that.

45k for the gt isn’t really too bad that considering the performance.

I am a HUGE fan of e24 M6s and the M635CSi! Such a beautiful beautiful car. Was having lunch at my wife's work a few years ago. When I left her work, and next to their office building is a Wegman's around a traffic circle. When I was pulling to the circle, a black e24 M6 drove by. Had to follow it and when I found it, older guy got out. Had to take a moment to compliment him on it. He was very happy to chat for a few moments. Such a classy car!!! I'd take one in Cinnabar Red or Royal Blue.

Beautiful car buddy. How many miles do you have on it? How has the maintainance been on it? Post up some more pics when you got a moment. And boy do I have a cool e24 story for ya!
Its a showstopper for sure!

People stop and ask me about the car all the time and its the same story...everyone absolutely loves the body styling.

I just crossed 150k, as far as maintenance shes easy as pie...i change the oil every 4 months. Gonna do brakes and rotors later this year, I handle all the basic/intermediate stuff myself.

Hit me with that story!

Back
Top Bottom