\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Focus RS
WRX
WRX STI
Chevy SS
Type R
Some form of hemi. All the trims are confusing.

would need to be used, and depending on car it’ll be a DD or weekender.
Depends what you want. Those are all very different cars. Do you like a light car that can turn easily with good handling or a heavy car with high horsepower with average handling. Also don’t forget the v8 sound is :pimp:
I’d go with a type r if you want a tuner and I’d go with a scat pack hemi if going domestic. Unless you’re interested in a mustang gt. Basically same power as a hemi but it can turn and it’s lighter.

Depends what you want. Those are all very different cars. Do you like a light car that can turn easily with good handling or a heavy car with high horsepower with average handling. Also don’t forget the v8 sound is :pimp:
I’d go with a type r if you want a tuner and I’d go with a scat pack hemi if going domestic. Unless you’re interested in a mustang gt. Basically same power as a hemi but it can turn and it’s lighter.
If it was a commuter I’m really going towards the WRX. Better gas mileage, and I commute 100 round trip a day.
if it was a weekend car I’m really going towards that hemi because I wasn’t that easy horsepower.

Anyone own an Arteon? Seen one the other day looked nice...

Attachments

• 9bc48b2ba395af33ad4c661fbfdb112b.jpg
    9bc48b2ba395af33ad4c661fbfdb112b.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 452
Read one of the comments and they were thinking exactly what I was, thought this was an old video :lol:

"This was released 4 days ago yet it looks 10 years old and nick’s outfit is not helping "
Yo I thought it was an old video too from like 2016 since the Rolls was a 2016 model. Son dressed like a bama

Now that I think about it, you might be on to something :lol:

Silver is a slept on color. I have black and silver. Both can be sporty or classy and elegant and never looks out of place in any setting.
Gray is my color all my new cars are great.

I like the C10 but all the rest I could pass on. I remember seeing him on some show YEARS ago before Mariah, where he was leaving one tuner shop. He was like I just bought this car, the car behind me I bought, and the one behind that.
Used to work at auto mechanic shop at 15
VW Bug was his first car
Open his own Motorsport dealership
2008 599
2006 Ford GT
2016 RR phantom (Grandfather wanted one)
2013 Ferrari Cali
doesn’t drive fast - cruiser
Leno not impressed
Really though hard to impress Jay he has basically every car before it is released to the masses now. Personally wouldn't even try to impress him our taste are to different.

Make sure ya'll record it for us East coast that can't come in person.
That Stinger is trash
I believe they just upped the horsepower in the up coming model. Unsure what the new numbers will be.

Focus RS
WRX
WRX STI
Chevy SS
Type R
Some form of hemi. All the trims are confusing.

would need to be used, and depending on car it’ll be a DD or weekender.
ez cop a STI. tuner awd turbo is a monster on the street... you dont seem like the type to need a type R anyway. STI > wrx/focus rs no comment on a chevy ss lol
i raced a few modded stis/evos that kept up with me to my surprise...

I think if the Stinger produced by any other manufacturer people’s opinions would be different, I think people see Kia and they dismiss it off the bat, but to me, it’s a dope car.

Actually no. The K900, Cadenza and Optima are dope cars..

.The Stinger is total disappointment for the price and lackluster performance.

I've spoken with several people who owned the car wished they would return it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom