\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think if the Stinger produced by any other manufacturer people’s opinions would be different, I think people see Kia and they dismiss it off the bat, but to me, it’s a dope car.

Agreed . It’s a fantastic car and badge whores rather buy a used CLA 250 with halogen lights than a Kia. The stinger is a fantastic car.

Series deals on them too since they are hard to sell.

Contrarily they can’t make enough of their new Palisade SUV which is the same price. People just want SUVS

they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product

I think if the Stinger produced by any other manufacturer people’s opinions would be different, I think people see Kia and they dismiss it off the bat, but to me, it’s a dope car.
Exactly it takes time for a brand to rebrand. Just because you hire a German designer doesn't mean you can mark up your crappy quality vehicle. If they would have partnered with another company for drivetrain they would probably be selling like hotcakes.

rain or shine we racing!
8D453C00-C3F8-44B9-8B94-65BAC61676E7.jpeg

I think it’s more so of the hemi and bmw being such a desirable vehicle that people will buy them. Where as the Stinger is decent for what it is but not enough to push someone to purchase it. I’ve personally never seen one in the wild

I think it’s more so of the hemi and bmw being such a desirable vehicle that people will buy them. Where as the Stinger is decent for what it is but not enough to push someone to purchase it. I’ve personally never seen one in the wild
For $40K I'm getting a low mileage M2 and for $50K I'm getting an F80 M3. A Stinger wouldn't even cross my mind within that price range.

i have
one tried to race me
was zooming all around me
for like 5 min im like
WTH is this kia doing
then i realized it was a stinger :lol:

Back
Top Bottom