\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I want the M5 Competition so bad.

waiting patiently for depreciation.
We just sold a 2020 M5 Jahre edition. One of 35 in the US. Badass car.

IMG_20200218_110914~2.jpg

I don’t really check on Volvo’s like that but My understanding was that you can’t get the xc90s woth a 6cylinder. Is that right? If so that’s a waste. Car like that would be ****ty with a 4cylinder. I think the new ones look great but a four cylinder in a suv like that is a dealbreaker. Imo.

plansb plansb Yup it's only 4 cylinder but turbo/super charging and electronic motor. The kind of car you lease for 2 years at most.

I don’t see how people in here prefer the c7. C8 just on another level.
I do. I don't doubt the interior is a big step up. As well as performance. But I think the car is legit ugly. Wouldn't ever consider owning.

However the z06/ZR1 could change the looks dramatically if it's lower and wider. The c8 race car looks really good.

I do. I don't doubt the interior is a big step up. As well as performance. But I think the car is legit ugly. Wouldn't ever consider owning.

However the z06/ZR1 could change the looks dramatically if it's lower and wider. The c8 race car looks really good.
Yeah the z def gonna show the potential. Only thing I don’t like is the back tail lights. Looks camaroish

Back
Top Bottom