\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not a real car but finally got my monitor stand set up so I think my Sim rig is finally done

IMG_20200216_155817~2.jpg

Not a real car but finally got my monitor stand set up so I think my Sim rig is finally done

IMG_20200216_155817~2.jpg
You’re NorCal based right? You might have to invite me over to check this set up out. This is sick.

honestly, I do want to come Check out that dealership you work at

Anyone been wanting a 997.2 GT3 we just got this one in inventory and it's gonna be the cheapest one available in the country due to having 57k miles. Car is immaculate though. I'd have bought it on the spot if I didn't have the GT4. Very well optioned car too.
IMG_20200215_161119.jpg
Hit me up.

Last edited:
Anyone been wanting a 997 GT3 we just got this one in inventory and it's gonna be the cheapest one available in the country due to having 57k miles. Car is immaculate though. I'd have bought it on the spot if I didn't have the GT4. Very well optioned car too.
IMG_20200215_161119.jpg
Hit me up.
hell yes i want one

unfortunately time isnt right :frown:

need one in manual tho

Anyone been wanting a 997.2 GT3 we just got this one in inventory and it's gonna be the cheapest one available in the country due to having 57k miles. Car is immaculate though. I'd have bought it on the spot if I didn't have the GT4. Very well optioned car too. Hit me up.
Alright this the one that I was talking about when I said I like the previous generation better. Car looks clean as hell not feeling the red tho

zmaqbool zmaqbool I'm an older cat my G so I'm good with the 'burbs. :lol: :lol: :lol: That said Kensington Market is nice, I usually end up on Front St. or Esplanade when (I rarely) go 'Downtown'. My STi's a '19 in Red with no mods apart from a K&N air filter. Car has plenty of power and having tweaked my previous rides I just want to keep things simple this time around. My ***'s a '14 and our highway patrol (OPP) takes off the all the police equipment before they send the car to the auction. I did a bunch of maintenance on it and it's been a good solid, back-up ride.
Interestingly the Malibu was relatively headache free, however my Pops was heated when he had to spend $1000+ on a pretty dumb GM engineering flaw. That year of Malibu had the 3.1L V6 which was known for having coolant mix with the oil due to an intake manifold leak. :smh::smh::smh:
I hear ya, the 'burbs life is where it's at, peaceful. I'll have to hit up Front St. on my next trip. That's good to keep it stock & simple sometimes, save yourself that $. Good to have yourself a Tahoe or SUV in a Canadian winter, comes in very handy I'm sure. I'd be heated too dishing out a grand for fixing a manufacturers flaw, but it's all part of car ownership I guess right

thnx for the info papi.

how do you like the gt4 so far?
im guessing it feels like handling on rails?
im jelly cant wait to experience owning/driving a porsche

LOL cant throw any money at cars for the next couple years.
Porsche is definitely on the roadmap tho

Loving it. Just haven't driven it as much as id like to yet. But yea it's amazing. Wouldn't give it up for anything short of a 991.2 GT3 with a manual

Back
Top Bottom