\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Have you spent time behind the wheel of one? The interior feels cheap. Drive it back to back with an r 8, 911 or p100. Sure it will turn heads but the driving experience was nothing that special. At $100k there so many other cars I would and have chosen. That said, they must be holding their value pretty well. The time to buy though was a couple years ago when you could get close to $50k off easily. Not sure if that’s still the case. I was offered a close to $170k build for $125 flat but ended up going with my 911 and haven’t had a second thought about it since.
nah havent driven one
but i figure its pretty fast especially after seeing that doug demuro review which sparked my interest.

Saw one of these today while driving. So dope since you don’t see these on the road if ever.
368564A5-3252-4947-BFC4-B51C8E540039.jpeg

That's the OG GTR Hakosuka right? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: rarity at it's finest. It's said less than 4 are known to exist in the U.S.

Last edited:
I would go for a gated v10 r8 or 911 over an nsx. Never driven the nsx but I have driven the other two and I have a hard time believing an nsx is a more enjoyable or car to drive.

Dudes a clown wouldn't take anything he says serious
I'll watch him because of the volume of cars he gets to touch, but man his reviews are stupid. Forgot which one I watched where son droned on for minutes about a "boring back seat", i'm like man who gives a ****?

Goes back to that thing with youtubers putting out content just to have content.

i guess anything possible
is it worth it? eh different strokes for different folks

I'll watch him because of the volume of cars he gets to touch, but man his reviews are stupid. Forgot which one I watched where son droned on for minutes about a "boring back seat", i'm like man who gives a ****?

Goes back to that thing with youtubers putting out content just to have content.
His scoring methods are ridiculous. :lol:
Dude needs to make a video about his own quirks he looks like a weird guy

tesla swap in a e30 isnt the same as a carbon fiber / aluminum awd hybrid super car lol
Your missing the point. Anything is possible if you have the will. Dude could easily swap the frame out make the whole body carbon awd swapped it ect ect. It's all what your willing to do. You can get any chassis you want and make it outperform a supercars if your smart enough and have enough cash.

I watch his vids until he starts to drive them. The quirks and features part is the only part I watch. His scoring method is stupid. Sometimes I do shut off the vids bc he complains about nonsense.

I prefer Hoovies Garage and VinWiki as far as automotive YT channels go.

Your missing the point. Anything is possible if you have the will. Dude could easily swap the frame out make the whole body carbon awd swapped it ect ect. It's all what your willing to do. You can get any chassis you want and make it outperform a supercars if your smart enough and have enough cash.

bruh how can you easily swap in a frame?
making carbon in your garage is not just like heading to a store and buying carbon lol

you got to draw the line somewhere lol
there is a reason some supercars do have such a high price
I watch his vids until he starts to drive them. The quirks and features part is the only part I watch. His scoring method is stupid. Sometimes I do shut off the vids bc he complains about nonsense.

I prefer Hoovies Garage and VinWiki as far as automotive YT channels go.
i can only watch matt farah or chris harris drive

Back
Top Bottom