\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

bruh how can you easily swap in a frame?
making carbon in your garage is not just like heading to a store and buying carbon lol

you got to draw the line somewhere lol
there is a reason some supercars do have such a high price
It's called fabrication bruh
But your right alot of people wouldn't consider that a feasible option building a car to a certain caliber when they could just cut a check.
Me personally the least amount of the technology the better because it's not meant to last. Let's see how that nsx thats actually being driven holds up in 15 years.

It's called fabrication bruh
But your right alot of people wouldn't consider that a feasible option building a car to a certain caliber when they could just cut a check.
Me personally the least amount of the technology the better because it's not meant to last. Let's see how that nsx thats actually being driven holds up in 15 years.
how is carbon fiber not going to last?
LOL
bruh the 60's muscle cars dont last either
everything needs maintenance

how is carbon fiber not going to last?
LOL
bruh the 60's muscle cars dont last either
everything needs maintenance
I'm not referring to the carbon fiber. In talking about the the drivetrain and all the electronic components. I dont see a twin turbo v6 with 3 eletric motors being long term reliable or sought after in the years to come.
And old school carb motors are known for pushing hundreds of thousands of miles. I'll wait until you show me a high mile hyper can that will reliably do that without needing outrageous priced repairs.

I'm not referring to the carbon fiber. In talking about the the drivetrain and all the electronic components. I dont see a twin turbo v6 with 3 eletric motors being long term reliable or sought after in the years to come.
And old school carb motors are known for pushing hundreds of thousands of miles. I'll wait until you show me a high mile hyper can that will reliably do that without needing outrageous priced repairs.
okay so if your comparing a carb muscle car to a hyper car
can you compare their performance?
can you get similar all around performance and drive from a "reliable" carb'd muslce car to a hyper car?

okay so if your comparing a carb muscle car to a hyper car
can you compare their performance?
can you get similar all around performance and drive from a "reliable" carb'd muslce car to a hyper car?
You obviously dont know what your talking about and missing the point. You can make 4000hp with a big enough block if you feed it enough fuel and/or power adder of your choice. Will it "out perform" a hyper car sure If you throw enough money into it. Will it be more efficient? Not even close. Point is you can build whatever you want with enough will and money.

Got our first Supra in the shop for sale. Car is trash. But if you're looking for one here you go! Lol.

IMG_20200303_110420.jpg

You obviously dont know what your talking about and missing the point. You can make 4000hp with a big enough block if you feed it enough fuel and/or power adder of your choice. Will it "out perform" a hyper car sure If you throw enough money into it. Will it be more efficient? Not even close. Point is you can build whatever you want with enough will and money.
how do i not know what im talking about?

please explain, i want to learn and be knowledgeable

I had a fc back in the day with no cats. Jesus Christ that thing was loud it didn’t pop. It banged and shot fire. :lol:

I want another with a v8. Rotaries are cool but they are ALOT of work.

pop corn it gotta pop on its own or dont pop at all straight pipe it you wont need a crackle tune
i guess the tune will just excentuate the pop?

not going to lie as corny as it sounds pop and crackle is a fire sound

everyone in LA from supercar to hemi does their best to make it pop and crackle

Back
Top Bottom