\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Chevy has been doing that for a while now. The Colorado and canyon has been offered with a small duramax motor for a while now and it's been pretty stout from what I could tell. My friend has an early one he bought new and he hasn't had any issues and is getting almost 30mpgs with almost 400ft pounds of torque out of a 2.8 size motor

yeah I forgot about that Duramax. :pimp:

hopefully other guys can catch on too like ford and Toyota.

I know dodge does an eco diesel but it’s trash and made by fiat. No thanks.

400 pounds of torque out of that little truck is real nice. kind of makes a regular sized Silverado pointless unless you need a little more space in the bed.

I Literally put maybe 300 miles on the mustang since I got the raptor in August smh... I know cause it’s only needed fuel twice lol. I finally drove it around today cause It needs a wash and I’m gonna change the oil...this mf fast! Some dude was geeking out recording me cause he thought I had a turbo and wanted to hear the “Blowoff valve” so I did a mini burnout at a light. It sucks that I wake up hella early but I’m about to say **** the neighbors and drive it to work more often.

I Literally put maybe 300 miles on the mustang since I got the raptor in August smh... I know cause it’s only needed fuel twice lol. I finally drove it around today cause It needs a wash and I’m gonna change the oil...this mf fast! Some dude was geeking out recording me cause he thought I had a turbo and wanted to hear the “Blowoff valve” so I did a mini burnout at a light. It sucks that I wake up hella early but I’m about to say **** the neighbors and drive it to work more often.

My neighbors hate me

I start my straight piped vette at 545am every weekday you can hear it from blocks always lol

Any of you guys have a mk7 gti ? Dealer down the road from me has a couple on the lot for 24k. They are 2019s and they will allegedly give me 4500 for my old *** frontier...

Would go with dsg because stop and go and can hold more power.

or I might just keep my truck and stack all summer (no job in the winter) and spring for the golf r.

I want another gti though or r if I can swing it...

75k bumper to bumper warranty and I think apr tune doesn’t void it...

My neighbors hate me

I start my straight piped vette at 545am every weekday you can hear it from blocks always lol
ive actually had folks in my apartment complex
complain to management
and management ask me to not start my car so early in the morning :lol:
manager saw my reaction on my face before i could say anything
and said nevermind :lol:

ive actually had folks in my apartment complex
complain to management
and management ask me to not start my car so early in the morning :lol:
manager saw my reaction on my face before i could say anything
and said nevermind :lol:
LOL i mean i get their complaint but at the same time, how can they not like the sound of da hemi

my hybrid is like a whisper when i leave in the morning LOL

calling it the trackhawk killer
but aint race a trackhawk
:rolleyes
LMAO exactly

and i would be very hesitant modding a bmw and tracking it
you think a demon cant handle track abuse just wait for the bmw :lol:
Anyone ever drove the Lexus Rx350? Saw one the other day and it caught my eye
yeah, super comfortable people hauler.
the infotainment in the 2018 is not the best.
would definitely recommend for a family.

Back
Top Bottom