\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wonder how much money the company's that do the dream car + cash giveaway make? It must be a lot because there's a ton of companies doing it now and you "have to" buy merch to enter. Have any of yall ever entered or now someone that has won?

Wife ok’d the trackhawk
But said she wants to see if they really announce the Durango
With the hellcat engine
Oooooh and I don’t know if I told the thread
But I got the house
Got keys last week
Nicceee! More Mopar to the stable. #goals Congratulations family! God Bless

those days are dead and gone papi.

its all about smaller displacement and turbos.

even that new keonisegge has a 3 cylinder turbo motor, but that high compression and fancy tricks pump out 600 hp

I know, it’s fine in a car like a gti getting 240 hp out of a little 2 liter is good.

if you wanna go small displacement in a truck or suv why not throw a 4 cylinder diesel in there instead? More torque and mpg and less emissions.

I guess the pro to all these turbo cars and trucks is you can go ham with bolt ons and tunes provided the transmission isn’t trash.

6F30E03E-CD9A-4CD4-8EEC-E3C5AB015A64.gif

Wife ok’d the trackhawk
But said she wants to see if they really announce the Durango
With the hellcat engine
Oooooh and I don’t know if I told the thread
But I got the house
Got keys last week

I know, it’s fine in a car like a gti getting 240 hp out of a little 2 liter is good.

if you wanna go small displacement in a truck or suv why not throw a 4 cylinder diesel in there instead? More torque and mpg and less emissions.

I guess the pro to all these turbo cars and trucks is you can go ham with bolt ons and tunes provided the transmission isn’t trash.
cummins makes a nice 4 cyclinder diesel. maybe they havent struck a deal to get that into their trucks.

The whole vw thing didn’t help diesels either :lol:

I dont know what the deal is with Ford and the diesels. They had international making their old ones. Now the Powerstroke is all made by Ford and it’s a good motor but yeah they could easily throw that Cummins in there too.

I guess the numbers are fine for a mid sized truck but I just feel like they should offer a diesel option if we’re gonna go everything turbo. It does exactly what they want with more power. Every other country has diesel options.

I dont know what the deal is with Ford and the diesels. They had international making their old ones. Now the Powerstroke is all made by Ford and it’s a good motor but yeah they could easily throw that Cummins in there too.

I guess the numbers are fine for a mid sized truck but I just feel like they should offer a diesel option if we’re gonna go everything turbo. It does exactly what they want with more power. Every other country has diesel options.
basically they didnt want to pay a third party company producing their motors.
now they have more power to design it how they want.

happens all the time in business.
hire a third party until you have the resources to build your own team and maybe poach talent from that third party.

Oh yeah, you really see it in construction equipment. You got cat machines with kubota motors, volvo machines with detroits. Etc etc.

Chevy has been doing that for a while now. The Colorado and canyon has been offered with a small duramax motor for a while now and it's been pretty stout from what I could tell. My friend has an early one he bought new and he hasn't had any issues and is getting almost 30mpgs with almost 400ft pounds of torque out of a 2.8 size motor

Chevy has been doing that for a while now. The Colorado and canyon has been offered with a small duramax motor for a while now and it's been pretty stout from what I could tell. My friend has an early one he bought new and he hasn't had any issues and is getting almost 30mpgs with almost 400ft pounds of torque out of a 2.8 size motor
wow im surprised ive never heard of this.

Back
Top Bottom