\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm gonna do this when I cop my next whip.

Got GA plates NYPD can kiss my tail
I'm about to take the front plate off my Challenger too next time I have it out. **** is so ****ing ugly. F the front plate law for real. You'll be fine with 1 GA plate as long as you're outside of GA.

I was gonna do windshield when I got passenger and driver done

then I backed out because some people said if you get in an accident that insurance can deny Your claim and drop you for having a tinted windshield

didn’t get it done that day and now I’m regretting it
That's the same reason I didn't get my windshield tinted. Is it true though about insurance can deny your claim or is it just hearsay? I got to be sure 100 % that that's not true. I also have my headlights tinted dark smoke so I get less light projected, night driving would have to be very cautious...not sure if tinting the windshield would be smart lol but would look hella badass

I had 5 % all around and 15-20 on the windshield with no front plate never had any issues.
You're from Cali right? Not running a front plate...have you ever been stopped by cops for it? I know nawghtyhare nawghtyhare has been stopped. Asking cuz I know Cali don't play with exhaust and mods, imagine it'd be same for plates & tags.

On my evening walk, local badboy from around the neighborhood. It's got one mean exhaust
20200321_174233.jpg
20200321_174219.jpg

Speaking of front plates
I was driving home last night on the freeway
There was a damn cone in my lane
I couldn’t switch lanes on time
Hit it , I pulled over to make sure it wasn’t stuck under the car.
it wasn’t so I went home .
took a look at her this morning and the bracket and plate is gone ...
:stoneface:

I'm about to take the front plate off my Challenger too next time I have it out. **** is so ****ing ugly. F the front plate law for real. You'll be fine with 1 GA plate as long as you're outside of GA.
GA is a one rear plate state so I'm good regardless.

I'm going IN when I get the next whip

GA is a one rear plate state so I'm good regardless.

I'm going IN when I get the next whip
Oh damn, always thought it was a 2 plate state...even better that it's not, I wish NY was a 1 plate state. Do it bro! Get that Charger or Beamer, can't go wrong either way

Last edited:
You already know I’m pulling up on you when I do!

That A5 sportback really got my eye too

Audi interior and infotainment something else
Nicee! Let's do it bruh, I'm down! That A5 interior looks like one smooth comfortable place to be. Just googled it...beautiful inside & out

I had 5 % all around and 15-20 on the windshield with no front plate never had any issues.

What kind of car and what state are you in? Sound like a magnet to get pulled over with those tint specs.

im a avid tint guy i went 15% all around on the m3 and its too dark at night hard to see out if im parking or driving the canyon on a night run... :lol: never been pulled over tho darkest i would recommend is 25% all around

wait yall talking about windshield? hell naw i would never :lol:

Just got a new car and have 15% on the front two windows, factory tints on the back. Going to go back and have them go over the factory tints (with probably 35% so it reads about 15% all around. Factory tints I have read about 24% with a meter.

15% in the dark and the rain...is pretty dark. :lol: No idea how some of ya'll be doing 5%.

miss yall hows everyones doing with the virus situation?
Good bro, virus ain't got **** on the hemi you know that :D. How you doin? how goes the hybrid MPG & the hemi beast? I been using my Challenger to go out and run errands instead of the Maxima because NO ONE is working in the neighborhood & that leads to almost 0 spots available for street parking around the clock. Good to have 1 car in the garage.

What kind of car and what state are you in? Sound like a magnet to get pulled over with those tint specs.

Just got a new car and have 15% on the front two windows, factory tints on the back. Going to go back and have them go over the factory tints (with probably 35% so it reads about 15% all around. Factory tints I have read about 24% with a meter.

15% in the dark and the rain...is pretty dark. :lol: No idea how some of ya'll be doing 5%.
5 % or bust lol. Your eyes get used to it after a little while. You're right the rain does make it difficult though. What car did you get & congrats

I want to tint my front windshield but that’s an automatic inspection failure in Boston and they just changed laws where it’s hard to pass even if you know someone

I miss washing the car lol
It keeps raining
brah, i havent washed the whip in two weeks, last time i did it rained 2 days later lol

the trick is i dont drive the chally in the rain, when u drive in the rain ur whip gets sooooo freaking dirty
Good bro, virus ain't got **** on the hemi you know that :D. How you doin? how goes the hybrid MPG & the hemi beast? I been using my Challenger to go out and run errands instead of the Maxima because NO ONE is working in the neighborhood & that leads to almost 0 spots available for street parking around the clock. Good to have 1 car in the garage.

been driving my hybrid and my truck more in this inclement weather tbh
I want to tint my front windshield but that’s an automatic inspection failure in Boston and they just changed laws where it’s hard to pass even if you know someone
hate the front window tint, so hard to see at night

Maaaaan both challengers only got back plates
I ain’t drilling nothing In the front
I’ve gotten stopped once in 4 years for it
But I don’t even think that was the reason
The cop just wanted a reason to pull me over

Back
Top Bottom