\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The deals out there with the virus going on for Hellcats is lookin nice rn. :nerd:

I want to upgrade to a 2020 for the leather wrapped interior.

pulled the trigger on some BBS but the seller backed out last minute welp i guess i saved some money :lol:

my BMW dealer has been sending me hella emails and discounts i think its slow for them rn

What kind of car and what state are you in? Sound like a magnet to get pulled over with those tint specs.

Just got a new car and have 15% on the front two windows, factory tints on the back. Going to go back and have them go over the factory tints (with probably 35% so it reads about 15% all around. Factory tints I have read about 24% with a meter.

15% in the dark and the rain...is pretty dark. :lol: No idea how some of ya'll be doing 5%.

yeah 15% imo is already too dark but i can still live with it... no way im doing 5% tho

5 % or bust lol. Your eyes get used to it after a little while. You're right the rain does make it difficult though. What car did you get & congrats

Thank you sir. I'm old/washed, got a CR-V. I've gotten used to the 15%, however, I have not driven in the suburbs (dark places with no street lights) at night and in the rain. That will be the true test.

I want to tint my front windshield but that’s an automatic inspection failure in Boston and they just changed laws where it’s hard to pass even if you know someone

Yup. MA. has gotten so tight with inspections nowaday. :smh:

yeah 15% imo is already too dark but i can still live with it... no way im doing 5% tho

I can't imagine driving at night, in the rain, and not in the city/a well-lit area with 5%. Too much of a risk hitting someone/something.

As is 6 months free
Or
Pay 6 months worth of payments after
6 months are up???
I believe most are deferred. So if you have 12 months left on your loan you wouldn’t have to pay for 6 months, then the last 12 months would pick back up. So it’s essentially a break in payments with a term extension.

Audi interior the best of the bunch IMO
Infotainment is top notch too. I have zero issues with it.
Audi interior the best of the bunch IMO
Infotainment is top notch too. I have zero issues with it.
Couldn't agree more. My wife and I always talk about how much better her interior and infotainment system is then anything else we have looked at recently.

See this parked in the mngmnt lot every now & again, saw it just now after a 3 month hiatus. It's the only one I've ever seen in real life
20200323_112907.jpg
20200323_112921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom