\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5E2263FE-7AB8-4BF7-8AD2-04A2E4C76605.jpeg

Potato pic of a gt3 I saw in a parking garage. Havent seen a gt2 of this gen in person yet.

Once you have HIDs, it's hard to go back to halogens

Crazy how HIDs are standard in Corollas now but come as options in German luxury cars
HIDs really are the way to go. Them piss yellow lights...idk how people see anything with those. Not gunna lie, after installing an LED bar on my Maxima, when I have the bar off...the HIDs by themselves don't seem that bright anymore lol. I guess my eyes have adjusted to the LED bar brightness...I love using that bar. It's like having the sun attached to your car & so far no tickets lol maybe because it's mounted down low. Imo the best mod I've done on this car
20200110_221944.jpg

Those kind of lights are mad annoying when behind u :rolleyes
I feel you. Bright lights isn't for everybody & no matter what you can't make everyone happy. Which is why I focus that energy on myself because making me happy is a whole lot easier(not trying to sound arrogant). That being said I'm actually putting another LED bar on top of the 1st one :rofl: There is a slit on the bumper that can be cut & hold another bar. This one will be 10" shorter at about 26". The first one is 234 watts & the 2nd one will be about 550 watts :lol:. When the install is done pics will follow. It's going to be lit...literally haha, I'm obsessed I know :D. I won't be using both bars together though for sure...or am I? Lol. That space directly above the 1st LED bar is where the 2nd bar will be going soon
20200118_090911.jpg

Last edited:
Do ur thing
It’s just a inconvenience to those in front of u
It’s literally blinding
But hey f[k them right..
I feel you. Bright lights isn't for everybody & no matter what you can't make everyone happy. Which is why I focus that energy on myself because making me happy is a whole lot easier(not trying to sound arrogant). That being said I'm actually putting another LED bar on top of the 1st one :rofl: There is a slit on the bumper that can be cut & hold another bar. This one will be 10" shorter at about 26". The first one is 234 watts & the 2nd one will be about 550 watts :lol:. When the install is done pics will follow. It's going to be lit...literally haha, I'm obsessed I know :D. I won't be using both bars together though for sure...or am I? Lol. That space directly above the 1st LED bar is where the 2nd bar will be going soon
20200118_090911.jpg

HIDs really are the way to go. Them piss yellow lights...idk how people see anything with those. Not gunna lie, after installing an LED bar on my Maxima, when I have the bar off...the HIDs by themselves don't seem that bright anymore lol. I guess my eyes have adjusted to the LED bar brightness...I love using that bar. It's like having the sun attached to your car & so far no tickets lol maybe because it's mounted down low. Imo the best mod I've done on this car
20200110_221944.jpg

There's actually a VERY big difference between LEDs and HIDs. Most people assume because LEDs are so bright, that they are better than HIDs. Actually, that's not true at all. HIDs will outperform LEDs a majority of time. To properly use an HID, you need a projector housing. If you look at high end cars or cars that come stock with HIDs, most of them will have that projector. That projector is what allows it to throw the light properly, aims it, and gives that extremely nice cutoff.

Most people who just swap out their bulbs to LED are doing it wrong. Even through the light is bright, its extremely scattered. To properly use an LED, it needs to have a properly housing with reflectors which is what you're seeing now on a lot of high end cars.

Mad inconsiderate being you're not the only person that uses the roads.
I feel you bro. People who drive like maniacs is also inconsiderate imo, to some loud exhausts are inconsiderate. If someone asks for me to turn them off while we on a redlight because it bothers them, I'll turn em off. The way I look at it is I enjoy them & I'm doing it for me, myself & I. Anyone who doesn't like them I get it but I'm sorry move over or speed up...your choice

im so used to overly bright headlights driving a lowered car doesnt even bother me anymore and the tints help with that also

Was supposed to go off roading for the first time this weekend but that got cancelled. Quarantine got me bored as hell so needed to flex the suspension a bit lmao

49695033041_111d717a81_h.jpg
dogggggg sooo cleannnn if i ever get a SUV i would go this route too.. toyota lift and volks :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom