\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

68DD5F54-5D8E-47C9-9967-056250EFD1BF.jpeg

changed the oil on the scat, 6 dollars a quart not too bad

Drove the car for the first time in a while like a stole it. At stop signs I would let it rip and man it’s so fun driving a car close to the limit

made me want a real race car, here’s myquestion

what’s the cheapest but most performance vehicle u can get with a V8 that’s RWD and will be fun road racing in its stock form?

damn papi i see you on ach in the sti no invite...
little cruise down PCH to laguna beach... seen a bunch of exotics and M's out :smokin

91486830_872901676508983_5597124826477885082_n.jpg
Is this an '03? My cousin used to have a 2003 M3 in red. Same wheels as yours, I've always considered these to be BMWs best wheel design. Very elegant & smooth looking. Sometimes simplicity is the best design choice instead of over the top & loud imo

Is this an '03? My cousin used to have a 2003 M3 in red. Same wheels as yours, I've always considered these to be BMWs best wheel design. Very elegant & smooth looking. Sometimes simplicity is the best design choice instead of over the top & loud imo
No this is a 08+ ....... 03 has a inline 6 and 08 has a V8

the sad part for me is the 03 wheel was OEM BBS i wish my wheels were BBS :lol:

Drove the car for the first time in a while like a stole it. At stop signs I would let it rip and man it’s so fun driving a car close to the limit

what’s the cheapest but most performance vehicle u can get with a V8 that’s RWD and will be fun road racing in its stock form?
C4 .

That's some gorgeous mountain scenery with equally dope twisty roads bro 🔥, California? Sick Subie too, nice choice of color. Subarus & BMWs pull off that deep royal blue very well
thanks man. yeah, that's angeles crest highway. all kinds of vehicles out that day: vettes, a McLaren, all kinds of stangs, even a bunch of miatas.

Don’t know exactly what’s meant by “cheapest”
Can’t really gauge cheap when you’re asking for the fastest, but you can buy 2019 and back Vettes for hella cheap with the 2020 mids out. Pick your poison pack and cook.
Fastest stock v8 has to be that Demon though right, probably just as “cheap”

Don’t know exactly what’s meant by “cheapest”
Can’t really gauge cheap when you’re asking for the fastest, but you can buy 2019 and back Vettes for hella cheap with the 2020 mids out. Pick your poison pack and cook.
Fastest stock v8 has to be that Demon though right, probably just as “cheap”
my bad, i meant most bang for your buck.

demon is just for drag racing and those are well over 100k.

ill try to remember to pop the hood and take pics when i get home
i know both cars need washes
been raining
and havent put them in the garage

Back
Top Bottom