\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I still lust for a G8, I wanna buy a G8 and push it to 7/800 to the wheels
or just have it at 500 and daily drive it
am i crazy?
Not to talk you out of the car you want but just my 2 cents , I would go with the Chevy SS. it is very under the radar like a G8 and even comes in a 6-speed manual transmission. Very mod friendly just like all of the LS Chevy motors. If it were me and I was looking for something in this segment I would pick the Chevy SS over the G8

Gotta homie g8 that gets that work from a 6.4 another friend has.

If i was gonna get one it would be a gxp or and ss with a manual.
true manual would be nice
Love my g8!!
IMG_20190905_130314_200.jpg
damn patna, this thing is fire!! any mods??
Not to talk you out of the car you want but just my 2 cents , I would go with the Chevy SS. it is very under the radar like a G8 and even comes in a 6-speed manual transmission. Very mod friendly just like all of the LS Chevy motors. If it were me and I was looking for something in this segment I would pick the Chevy SS over the G8
the ss is ugly as sin to be honest.

i considered it before i bought my scat but couldnt get past the horrible looks.

Do it they're dirt cheap around here. It wouldnt be that expensive to make it an hellcat eater

Of course a new scat would gap a g8. Compare the g8 to the piggy 08-09 srt and watch the tables turn :lol:
Gxps are still going for 20-30k suprising

yes the prices are dipping and dipping
maybe in a year or two

G8 making me think I should just finally do some mods to my TL Type S and ride till the wheels fall off instead of going with a new whip. We'll see though, the urge is strong is as hell for the first time in like 7 years since i've had this.

0F633F87-4082-46F0-828D-497846AB57FD.JPG

picked her up in february. had to get out of the house, started getting cabin fever.
That's some gorgeous mountain scenery with equally dope twisty roads bro 🔥, California? Sick Subie too, nice choice of color. Subarus & BMWs pull off that deep royal blue very well

Back
Top Bottom