\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I get why at face value ppl freak over $800 but that's not the number I would personally be worried about. For me is more about the the interest percentage and for how many months.

Why pay more money for the same car just to have a slightly lower payment? Any dodge, Ford or Chevy is not on the same level ( as far as all around car) as the m3 you were looking at.....neither is the 330i, that's why it's priced as such.

Obviously it's your money so but what you want but the point of my post is just that...buy what you want and don't worry about the wrong numbers

800 a month for 60 months sounds about right with a ~3% if you’re putting nothing down. A decent down payment would bring that monthly down a bit

A white 4 cylinder car

i got time today
Wya ?

in da valley working til 5ish
I get why at face value ppl freak over $800 but that's not the number I would personally be worried about. For me is more about the the interest percentage and for how many months.

Why pay more money for the same car just to have a slightly lower payment? Any dodge, Ford or Chevy is not on the same level ( as far as all around car) as the m3 you were looking at.....neither is the 330i, that's why it's priced as such.

Obviously it's your money so but what you want but the point of my post is just that...buy what you want and don't worry about the wrong numbers
that's what we are saying, why pay $800 for an m3 that is not on the same level as a dodge ford or chevy?

Any dodge, Ford or Chevy is not on the same level ( as far as all around car) as the m3 you were looking at.....neither is the 330i, that's why it's priced as such.
Give me 0% for 84mos and I'm rocking 2019 Stingray> 2020 M3

In fact, you could buy the 2019 NEW Stingray for approximately 10-13k less than a new M3.
You could buy the 2019 Stingray for less monies monthly and less monies overall than a 2017-18/19 M3....

Now when you mention levels, Chevy is winning that one in my opinion.
Much better value if, you are going to keep it and drive it.
NO interest on a 50k+ ride is Lethal, big come ups.

1586447579093.png

Give me 0% for 84mos and I'm rocking 2019 Stingray> 2020 M3

In fact, you could buy the 2019 NEW Stingray for approximately 10-13k less than a new M3.
You could buy the 2019 Stingray for less monies monthly and less monies overall than a 2017-18/19 M3....

Now when you mention levels, Chevy is winning that one in my opinion.
Much better value if, you are going to keep it and drive it.
NO interest on a 50k+ ride is Lethal, big come ups.
Some of this is facts and some is a matter of opinion . That facts are you can buy a vette for much less than an M3 ( double digits less as you stated ) and it is also a fact that a vette is much less practical and doesn't fit into the other cars we were discussing in the segment.

Now opinion wise , the vette is nowhere near as comfortable to seat in, materials are low rent and the fit and finish is not as good as the M3. Also I have been burn with quality issues on my last 2 GM vehicles so at this time I wouldn't recommend them.

The vette is a great bang for buck, it always has been. But in comparing it to an M3 it is not the daily warrior but more the spirited weekend warrior

Last edited:
If you are looking at purely bang for buck I would go dodge. They can not give those things away. Dodge always has huge incentives for the hellcats that ford won't offer on the Shelby ( or raptor) and Chevy won't offers on the ZL1.

If you could get employee pricing or $$ off per HP deal plus 0% @84mo run with it

They flooded the market
If you are looking at purely bang for buck I would go dodge. They can not give those things away. Dodge always has huge incentives for the hellcats that ford won't offer on the Shelby ( or raptor) and Chevy won't offers on the ZL1.

If you could get employee pricing or $$ off per HP deal plus 0% @84mo run with it

Well it looks like he’s looking into luxury sedans more than performance coupes so I’d say go with the new 330i

3 Series might as well be a Coupe with that backseat space.
Might as well roll out the 2door full on.
If I'm in the drivers seat of a 3series, nothing is behind me comfortably unless it's a car seat, .....Then I'd have the babies feet kicking the back of my seat nonstop.
1586450879793.png

no I didnt

da hemi da 5.0 da LS >>>> the bimmer that sounds like a Dyson vacuum
Not only that but American cars have really improved their interior. Not on German levels but the gap between them isn’t as big as before. IMO not enough to make me buy German. Performance is about equal now so it’s all about preference

Back
Top Bottom