\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just tryna make the right decision. Something I'll be happy with for the 60 months is all
I vote scat pack charger if you need the extra seats. Im sure you can find one with leather pretty easily. Personally I’d take the scat cause I have kids. If you’re young and don’t have passengers often go with the vette.

Just tryna make the right decision. Something I'll be happy with for the 60 months is all
You don’t like the crossover/SUVs? I didn’t until I got my rav4 now I’m probably gonna be in one for life :lol: mines just a Toyota so a nicer one would be :smokin comfortable as hell

an X1/3/5, all the Audi ones

or cop an Audi A3 hatch and let me be jelly af

you know what you’re right!
forgot homeboy fell asleep behind the wheel!
Why we’re trying to put him in a hemi ?
**** that give this guy the most safest vehicle there is out there
You don’t like the crossover/SUVs? I didn’t until I got my rav4 now I’m probably gonna be in one for life :lol: mines just a Toyota so a nicer one would be :smokin comfortable as hell

an X1/3/5, all the Audi ones

or cop an Audi A3 hatch and let me be jelly af

we’re trying to keep you safe now
with all due respect you don’t even seem to know what you want and we’re offering you something with crazy horse power
considering what happen I don’t think that’s a good idea
nothing personal
we love u
Kinda tasteless to make jokes about someone who could've lost their life due one case of poor judgement.

If I didn’t use my car for work I’d be in one of these
6415B46F-4E9B-4DBC-AA75-44D90FE3E164.png

🔥🔥

why not use it for work? They get good mpg
Eh I do deliveries so it’d be a lot of miles and wear and tear. Between work and personal last year I did 19,000 miles... I’ve thought about selling my 15 rav4 (just about to hit 70k) and copping a 2007-11 model for work then getting the Audi for personal.. but idk about 2 insurance payments

plus I feel like I’m doing it wrong if I’m doing deliveries in an Audi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom