\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Looks like it is an even split so I am right back where I started lol.....thanks NT fam. I have never been tore over a color of a vehicle before. With our last one we knew right away when we seen it in white .

This truck I started put wanting the darker magnetic grey then white and now I am just all over the place but narrowed it down to these two colors

I like the leadfoot gray but not as much as I used to. I feel it’s a color I couldn’t live with in the long run and i would end up wrapping it. It’s too monochromatic imo with the wheels and the fender flares...the magnetic without the graphics and the tail gate appliqué legit looks like a regular f150. I saw one the other day and thought it was a ranger raptor no joke lol

F19B8B24-DAB8-404E-B156-EDB4C6D6AC95.jpeg
Ok i take back everything I said about magnetic

Hey NT Help settle a debate I am having with the wife lol......which color ..
Just get what the wife wants and make sure to tell her you are only going with that Color because she wanted it. If you like both just give her this win, or atleast let her think she got the win, and cash in a win for yourself on something else where an L would be typical, she'll owe you..if you can live with both, might as well just take the "L"

Should I keep my used cats? I’m thinking about selling them for $200 so that can go towards my powered coating my wheels project lol.

Last edited:
If someone is willing to pay $200 for used cats it probably means you’ll need them again at some point in the future...maybe for smog/inspection.

true maybe I should just keep It, lol was just thinking about a easy profit but might mess me up long term. Thanks

Is that normal in New York ?
That’s *** crazy dude
Most I’ve been ver paid for insurance is $180
Jk about the whip
I park by one
It’s nice
Kinda handsome :ohwell:

my insurance would’ve been waayy too high for the hemi or M3.

I’m paying $415 now and was previously paying $230 before the accident

Is that normal in New York ?
That’s *** crazy dude
Most I’ve been ver paid for insurance is $180
Jk about the whip
I park by one
It’s nice

My car is actually registered in GA. I’m getting KILLED and this was actually on the low end.

Can’t wait until this 6 months is over it should drop considerably

Back
Top Bottom