\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got a quote from a dealer on a truck I have been looking into getting for the last month or so.....so with that said, anybody have a clue on what this addition fee is since it is not listed.
20200416_151225.jpg

i wouldnt do it
they not even giving u any rebates or sale discounts :smh:
they lame
That is $1500 off msrp which isn't much but raptor in Cali are gold. All dealers have a 5k-15k mark up on them. Only thing I would change on this loan is 60mo instead of 84mo. I don't care about having the bigger payment if it means I am pay much less than 8k in interest

I saw FORD was offering 0apr for 84 months
I’m sure its not on the raptor
But nows the time to talk them into it
Seriously.

Then do it
What color ?
Pics?
Shine playa
That is $1500 off msrp which isn't much but raptor in Cali are gold. All dealers have a 5k-15k mark up on them. Only thing I would change on this loan is 60mo instead of 84mo. I don't care about having the bigger payment if it means I am pay much less than 8k in interest

Got a quote from a dealer on a truck I have been looking into getting for the last month or so.....so with that said, anybody have a clue on what this addition fee is since it is not listed.
20200416_151225.jpg
Looks like fluff
Probably for the Tint lol
You should ask them

Then do it
What color ?
Pics?
Shine playa
That quote is for a leadfoot grey and the msrp is $73,500

I am working a deal with another dealer that is performance blue with the recaro seats package and that one is 75k.....whoever can get me the most off msrp is who I will buy from. I like the blue and my wife likes the leadfoot so at this point I just want the best deal

just looked around my area
see a couple for 64k
and this the bay area
try fremont ford
morgan hill ford
hilltop ford in richmond has one for 65k too

Leadfoot is *** sick for those that don’t know
I see a gt350 in leadfoot maybe 3x a year around wrk
U can google but it’s one of them colors that camera can’t capture

Disregard, the color I was referring to is
avalanche gray
which I’m not even sure they make anymore
Leadfoot is *** sick for those that don’t know
I see a gt350 in leadfoot maybe 3x a year around wrk
U can google but it’s one of them colors that camera can’t capture

just looked around my area
see a couple for 64k
and this the bay area
try fremont ford
morgan hill ford
hilltop ford in richmond has one for 65k too
Appreciate you trying to help me out the ones that you saw for 65k actually have an MSRP of $60,000 and the dealer Mark up is 5k which is consistent with what I have been finding.

Appreciate you trying to help me out the ones that you saw for 65k actually have an MSRP of $60,000 and the dealer Mark up is 5k which is consistent with what I have been finding.
What makes this one 72k? Some kind of package?

I agreed, that is the first thing I will change. Paying 8k for interest is something I can't do
With 60 months you’ll still be paying about 6k in interest. Make sure they give you a better rate if you go 60 months

With 60 months you’ll still be paying about 6k in interest. Make sure they give you a better rate if you go 60 months
Should be just under 6k, honestly I don't see me getting a better rate than 3.9 as I don't have any credit.

What makes this one 72k? Some kind of package?
Yes the biggest package is called 802a and its a 10k package, after that it's $1,400 For twin moonroof and $1,800 for upgraded rims , $995 carbon fiber package , $125 heated rear seats

Back
Top Bottom