\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I pay more on gas than my insurance :lol:

$112 month for the M2 when I got it new with State farm in SC. It dropped to 100 this year.

I used to live in MA so I know how stupid expensive car insurance was. :sick::sick::sick:

yall gotta relax :lol: I should have mentioned that I no longer pay that. I'm at $196 now but I was paying that for the better part of 4 years. allegedly it was because i live in a "high theft, crime & auto collision per person" area... whatever that means :smh:

Just took my raptor to my state farm insurance agent and it is $160 less per 6mo than my old 15 accord hybrid . How does that work lol.. when I bought the hybrid my insurance agent laughed and said " you won't believe this but your AMG ( C63) is cheaper to insure than your accord hybrid "

Just took my raptor to my state farm insurance agent and it is $160 less per 6mo than my old 15 accord hybrid . How does that work lol.. when I bought the hybrid my insurance agent laughed and said " you won't believe this but your AMG ( C63) is cheaper to insure than your accord hybrid "
Safety features

Anybody works in the car industry -

your rate is based on these:

based on Safety features
Area you live in
Engine size - type of car
State laws
Driving records
how often you drive

anything else?

So with the raptor in the stable my wife and I can now say we have an American vehicle in out fleet. How many ppl on this site (not mark Cuban ballers lol) can say they own 4 vehicle and none are American lol

My wife really wants a nsx so the plan is to sell the C63 and get a nsx and then we will be sixpack.....all our cars will be a 6 cylinders and she is a personal trainer soooooo get my fat *** in 6pac shape hahaha. Marriage goals right lol

based on Safety features
Area you live in
State laws
Driving records
how often you drive

anything else?
Correct , my accord hybrid got 220mi on it daily which I am sure raised the rate of it being in an accident compared to my AMG ( or the other vehicles on my plan )

Accords are probably number 1 at being stolen
That’s why ...

Those wheels get stolen ALL the time

based on Safety features
Area you live in
State laws
Driving records
how often you drive

anything else?

All facts, i think you covered all bases

based on Safety features
Area you live in
State laws
Driving records
how often you drive

anything else?

basically like I mentioned michigan ruins all this

any other state id prob be paying $50 a month for my ram. Safety features, good credit, GREAT RECORD, live in the burbs with non existent crime rate

welp

Yup when I moved last month
My rate went up :smh:
and out of my 3 cars the raptor is the cheapest to insure. Probably just classifies as an f150 because it’s not like you’re covered if you’re off road

Attachments

• 2131091C-EB3A-4807-8563-C88D35BAA465.jpeg
    2131091C-EB3A-4807-8563-C88D35BAA465.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 128
Yeah my insurance went down a lot. I used to live in Stevens square (wild area). You could hear cars smashing into rows of parked cars like every night. :lol:

insurance dropped 50 bucks a month just by moving.

How does insurance work on a leased car? More than normal or around the same?

depends but def gotta have full coverage. I’m sure the other guys in here can touch on the more expensive whips. I ain’t hopping in one till the end of the year so I won’t know.

Actually I’m so bored I might call my insurance today for a quote just to be prepared :lol:

Back
Top Bottom