\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just took my raptor to my state farm insurance agent and it is $160 less per 6mo than my old 15 accord hybrid . How does that work lol.. when I bought the hybrid my insurance agent laughed and said " you won't believe this but your AMG ( C63) is cheaper to insure than your accord hybrid "
Yeah, when I added my '18 Raptor I was surprised how cheap insurance was relative to other vehicles. The insurance company just views it as a truck (F-150) with a special package, instead of a specialty vehicle (sports car, etc.). BTW - congrats on the Raptor - you'll love it!

JUST GOT OUT OF LEASE DEAL THAT HAD ME IN A V6 CHARGER FOR 1.5 YEARS. :smh::smh:

TOOK DELIVERY OF THIS YESTERDAY.:pimp::pimp::nthat:
1199E1CA-F1B2-45BE-ADEC-4DEE642FD6AB.jpeg
damn papi, congrats

Yeah, when I added my '18 Raptor I was surprised how cheap insurance was relative to other vehicles. The insurance company just views it as a truck (F-150) with a special package, instead of a specialty vehicle (sports car, etc.). BTW - congrats on the Raptor - you'll love it!
some cars are like that, my insurance views my challenger as just a challenger, so if u have a hellcat it will still be classified as a challenger.

a porsche 911 doe that's another story, wonder how much people pay for insuring that.

How does insurance work on a leased car? More than normal or around the same?
The fact that the vehicle is leased doesn't affect the insurance. However, the lease company requires certain levels of liability coverage (usually 100,000/300,000) and that you have both comprehensive and collision coverages ("full coverage"). As long as you already have those required coverages, adding a lease shouldn't affect your premium.

I’ll have to look up the exact numbers. I’m in NJ so that’s a huge negative but I have multiple cars and home owners through the same company so that helps. My wife also gets a corporate discount through her work and we get a further discount for using direct deductions from her salary. For homeowners, jewelry and 2 Porsches I think we pay around $3500 a year.

Back
Top Bottom