\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Run with some exotics yesterday at the dragon.. I led the pack through the mountains...

9BE91C8F-C67A-4497-9250-456819635235.jpeg
clean *** LC doggy they needed that jdm flavor :pimp:

i think is a nice evolution,

but to me porsche is da standard in sports cars.

like u cannot go wrong copping a 911

I told this story a few time in this thread but the one time Porsche had a private invitation for me to drive a 911 on a racetrack. It was life altering. The way the 911 is hooked to the pavement and wants you to push it harder around turns is unreal. I can only imagine how much crazier a GT3 is. Porsche by far is one of the few gold standard vehicle brands.

The 911 has been my dream car since I was a little kid. When the timing and opportunity came to purchase my forever car, I got an air-cooled 911 and it's been everything I could have hoped for. It appeals to all the senses (well, maybe not taste) and is a blast to drive. I get excited every time I get behind the wheel.

The 911 has been my dream car since I was a little kid. When the timing and opportunity came to purchase my forever car, I got an air-cooled 911 and it's been everything I could have hoped for. It appeals to all the senses (well, maybe not taste) and is a blast to drive. I get excited every time I get behind the wheel.

What year and type 911 did you get? Any pics you can share? Air-cooled cars shot up a few years back but have been coming down a tick to a more reasonable number. Would love to have a 964 911 C4 targa model in Mint.

What year and type 911 did you get? Any pics you can share? Air-cooled cars shot up a few years back but have been coming down a tick to a more reasonable number. Would love to have a 964 911 C4 targa model in Mint.

It's a hot-rodded '87 911 with a motor from a 993. Car is still a work in progress, but it's slowly getting there. Gold wheels are with summer tires, black is winter mode:

buddyblack.jpg
buddygold.jpg

Looking into copping a certified used 2017 Jetta or Passat. For those who have either two, yay or nay?

My Sonata's engine is donezo after 7 years and 146k miles :frown: . I wanted to looking into replacing the engine but my maths tell me isn't not worth it :smh:
Just curious about Hyundai/KIA. What was wrong with the sonata's engine? Almost at 240,000 on my beater Toyota

Just curious about Hyundai/KIA. What was wrong with the sonata's engine? Almost at 240,000 on my beater Toyota

After getting a replacement battery and starter motor thinking those were the issues. Turns out the engine locked up on me the whole time. The racks I will spend to fix (for parts and labor) is not even worth it. I got no choice but to get another whip soon

That’s what I’ve been seeing. 2017 demos are under $20k around me. If those qualify for the NJ electric vehicle rebate of $25/mile it makes them insanely cheap. I think they’re ugly as hell but it would make a cheap and interesting baby hauler

Back
Top Bottom