\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5BB1B203-7D81-4622-A9CC-798140772CF8.jpeg
:pimp:

Looking into copping a certified used 2017 Jetta or Passat. For those who have either two, yay or nay?

My Sonata's engine is donezo after 7 years and 146k miles :frown: . I wanted to looking into replacing the engine but my maths tell me isn't not worth it :smh:

sorry about your engine. I had to put a new engine in my truck two years ago mad expensive.

I don’t have either, I got a certified gti. There are def better cpo warranties out there but I wanted a gti. so yeah if you just want the car go for it. If you are going cpo for the warranty there are better options.

you could probably find a cpo gli for 17-19k. :pimp:

Wildin if you got da turbo Porsche and used it for a weekend car.

that’s a daily driver. :pimp:

Idc once i hit a mid life crisis I’m gonna have to get me an older one. They are actually hella reliable. They age well too, like a 996 is a good looking car because they never change them too much.

I'm in for thirds! :lol: I'm in Jersey now, but used to live in Broomall. I would sometimes drive toward West Chester just to check out Porsche Main Line and Mclaren. I miss that...
No ****. They r two great dealers. Can’t wait to buy something from them one day. :lol:

Wildin if you got da turbo Porsche and used it for a weekend car.

that’s a daily driver. :pimp:

Idc once i hit a mid life crisis I’m gonna have to get me an older one. They are actually hella reliable. They age well too, like a 996 is a good looking car because they never change them too much.
I have a toddler that is in my car often. I need a more functional DD unfortunately. :lol:

I have a toddler that is in my car often. I need a more functional DD unfortunately. :lol:

they got back seats... :lol:

i feel you, I got a kid but she’s almost 14. Trying to fit her and all her tall *** friends into my crew cab truck was a pain.

they got back seats... :lol:

i feel you, I got a kid but she’s almost 14. Trying to fit her and all her tall *** friends into my crew cab truck was a pain.
:lol: I’m 6’4 and getting old, trying to bend over to deal with him or his stuff in the back wouldn’t be easy. Just getting in and out of a low car like a 911 would already be hard enough for me. :lol:
I’m already thinking I’m gonna need a bigger car in a few years because me and his mom are tall and he’s growing quick. :lol:

I was just playing about the 911 back seats. Those are fake as hell. :lol:

I’m like 5’8” I feel like every car was made for me. It is nice just jumping out of a suv though.

Team #washed

Yeah, the interior is trash, it’s not air cooled and the headlights are ugly but it’s still not a bad car to me.

To me it’s dated but not in a bad way.

:lol: I’m 6’4 and getting old, trying to bend over to deal with him or his stuff in the back wouldn’t be easy. Just getting in and out of a low car like a 911 would already be hard enough for me. :lol:
I’m already thinking I’m gonna need a bigger car in a few years because me and his mom are tall and he’s growing quick. :lol:
kid finna be next yao ming lmao

no funny **** how tall is yo wife?

Back
Top Bottom