\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Forgot to post a pic from the newest location of the local Cars & Coffee here in Chester County Pennsylvania. It started in a Starbucks lot years ago, but the shopping center owner hated the cars there, even though they were buying stuff. Moved to the Wegman's up the road. Was good for a few years but then some idiots went to it knowing the state was locked down. Manager of Wegman's said don't come back. So now it's at a local used car lot that's also a coffee bar. Only the 2nd show here, and our 1st with the SVR. Was a nice turnout over 70 cars with a great mix of everything. Love the lineup pic below:

IMG_20200613_100452.jpg

600LT, GT3 Touring, SVR & SLS! Was very cool to park there! Funny thing, the SVR is the most rare of them all, lol!!! Can't wait till Saturday to head back again. 👍

Forgot to post a pic from the newest location of the local Cars & Coffee here in Chester County Pennsylvania. It started in a Starbucks lot years ago, but the shopping center owner hated the cars there, even though they were buying stuff. Moved to the Wegman's up the road. Was good for a few years but then some idiots went to it knowing the state was locked down. Manager of Wegman's said don't come back. So now it's at a local used car lot that's also a coffee bar. Only the 2nd show here, and our 1st with the SVR. Was a nice turnout over 70 cars with a great mix of everything. Love the lineup pic below:

IMG_20200613_100452.jpg

600LT, GT3 Touring, SVR & SLS! Was very cool to park there! Funny thing, the SVR is the most rare of them all, lol!!! Can't wait till Saturday to head back again. 👍
In Malvern, they stopped it at that wegmans? I asked you to lmk if you going to any man!

In Malvern, they stopped it at that wegmans? I asked you to lmk if you going to any man!

Hey buddy, it was short notice. My apologies. My wife and I had been looking everywhere and I couldn't find a thing. We're not on FB so I was just googling everything and after about 30 different sites, I found a Corvette forum and found that they went the week before. Nothing was listed for last week. So we got up and just decided to see what was there. Turned out to be a great show. It's going to be every weekend it seems. Come on out next Saturday. 👍

IMG_20200613_100452.jpg

That SLS is a car you don't see everyday either 👌🏽🔥

really? im da opposite, i love da huge vents it looks menacing
porsche on the wing is HARD AF too. i love it
1592346032143.png

1592346103877.png

1592346123799.png

Yea i'm a fan as well, the vents on the front fenders look like the gills on a great white shark

That SLS is a car you don't see everyday either 👌🏽🔥

No it isn't. I was really geeked when we were directed to park between the Touring and SLS. My wife & I were talking on the ride home. We really don't think people know what her car really is and how rare it really is. But they did hear it when we left, lol!!!

[QUOTE
SAW A WHITE C8 HERE(AND 1ST TIME SEEING A C8 PERIOD)...DIDNT HAVE A SPOILER... LOOKED TRASH AND SUPER BASIC.

C8’S MUST HAVE A SPOILER IMO.
googled a ducktail spoiler and this came up. Idk if I like it. I feel like it sticks out too much. Maybe a shorter one. Car looks dope though
C386FF15-6BA0-4FCD-A989-6870AD6D85F9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom