\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

67573.jpeg

I don't care for this car personally but it is still viewed as a classic and it is pretty rare to see them out in the public. This guy actually owns 3 of them

You a Ford tech?

thanks my guy! Got any pics Of your truck?

I plan on keeping my truck stock for the time being.. adding subtle mods.Might be throwing on some wheels after I sell my Infiniti

Only pics i have at the moment. This was the second day I got her. I need to take some more recent photos because I've added so many parts since i got her.

Keep her for a long time. These trucks are like tanks and will never die.
Tacoma.jpg

I don’t think it’s like that stock. I like how they did the center quad exhaust though
the center quad exhaust is wayyyyy nicer than the square lol, the squares remind me of the square ports on a motor

the aftermarket will dress up the vette nicely

67573.jpeg

I don't care for this car personally but it is still viewed as a classic and it is pretty rare to see them out in the public. This guy actually owns 3 of them

Hey bud, may I ask why you don't care for it? I'm just curious. Being a Ford salesperson since 1997, I've been around the GT since it's inception. My little dealt got one of the 1st 200 built in 2005. I have several good friends/clients who own these and one good friend/customer has 3. A blue/white stripe, white/blue stripe and a yellow no stripe car.

Also had a good family friend who would always call me to come get his GT to bring it up for service and inspection. So I'd drive down, leave my car, take the GT to my dealer and take it back when they were done in the shop. He even told me to take it home for the weekend once (I didn't). Sadly he passed a few years ago so the car is gone. Was dreaming of him leaving it to me in his will, lol! I'd love that car more than anyone who bought it I tell you that. I love the GT. Totally 100% analog car and one of the last ones like this made (along with the Carrera GT).

Forget a Ferrari, or a Lamborghini, or McLaren. I want a 2005/2006 GT as my #1 dream car. Maybe I like it so much as I'm a HUGE GT40 historian/buff and love that car and had the privilege to be around GT-103 that was driven by Ken Miles many moons ago. But I'd take the GT over any new supercar! I'd love to hear your take on it Kaz. 👍

15F6FDE4-8145-495A-98D1-3A2E05525790.jpeg D7ACDF84-0F2B-4436-B121-03C02667BB15.jpeg
new Mach 1. Coyote v8 480hp 420tq... shoulda put a shaker hood on it

I was so stoked for the Mach1 to come back and I'm actually a little let down! No shaker, no pedestal spoiler, and only 20hp more. They could have done so much more with this! I'm disappointed, really I am!!

At least they took out the crappy MT-82 and put in the Tremec from the GT350. That's a BIG bonus.

My boy finally had an open slot for me at his shop to put the car on the lift. Got the undercarriage nice & squeaky clean(wasn't all that dirty to begin with). I give it a good wipe underneath once a year. Cleaned the dirt & dust with water 1st than hit it with some F11 top-coat polish
20200617_113245.jpg
20200617_113348.jpg
20200617_121229.jpg
20200617_121248.jpg
20200617_121252.jpg
20200617_121235.jpg

My boy finally had an open slot for me at his shop to put the car on the lift. Got the undercarriage nice & squeaky clean(wasn't all that dirty to begin with). I give it a good wipe underneath once a year. Cleaned the dirt & dust with water 1st than hit it with some F11 top-coat polish
20200617_113245.jpg
20200617_113348.jpg
20200617_121229.jpg
20200617_121248.jpg
20200617_121252.jpg
20200617_121235.jpg

What a beauty

I was so stoked for the Mach1 to come back and I'm actually a little let down! No shaker, no pedestal spoiler, and only 20hp more. They could have done so much more with this! I'm disappointed, really I am!!

At least they took out the crappy MT-82 and put in the Tremec from the GT350. That's a BIG bonus.
Is the mt-82 really that bad? I saw there’s a lawsuit. Asking cause that might be my next car. Manual GT even though the auto is faster

Hey bud, may I ask why you don't care for it? I'm just curious. Being a Ford salesperson since 1997, I've been around the GT since it's inception. My little dealt got one of the 1st 200 built in 2005. I have several good friends/clients who own these and one good friend/customer has 3. A blue/white stripe, white/blue stripe and a yellow no stripe car.

Also had a good family friend who would always call me to come get his GT to bring it up for service and inspection. So I'd drive down, leave my car, take the GT to my dealer and take it back when they were done in the shop. He even told me to take it home for the weekend once (I didn't). Sadly he passed a few years ago so the car is gone. Was dreaming of him leaving it to me in his will, lol! I'd love that car more than anyone who bought it I tell you that. I love the GT. Totally 100% analog car and one of the last ones like this made (along with the Carrera GT).

Forget a Ferrari, or a Lamborghini, or McLaren. I want a 2005/2006 GT as my #1 dream car. Maybe I like it so much as I'm a HUGE GT40 historian/buff and love that car and had the privilege to be around GT-103 that was driven by Ken Miles many moons ago. But I'd take the GT over any new supercar! I'd love to hear your take on it Kaz. 👍

strong post to sn ratio

Back
Top Bottom