\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

only people copping lc's are lexus fan boys
it does nothing better than any other vehicle at the price range
Who are the top brands in terms of quality, because if Lexus isn't on the list then I will consider other options. I am looking for a comfortable coupe with NO reliability issues or maintenance issues even into the 150K mile range.

mb/audi infotainme
Who are the top brands in terms of quality, because if Lexus isn't on the list then I will consider other options. I am looking for a comfortable coupe with NO reliability issues or maintenance issues even into the 150K mile range.
but in my opinion most shoppers i see nowadays aren't looking for something to keep 150k miles

lexus is top quality but their interior uses some ancient ui compared to the likes of audi and mbz

Are you saying you don't want a car with maintenance issues at 150k miles? Because those don't exist, on any car :lol:

There are literally zero sports/performance coupes that don't have some kind of issue.

Are you saying you don't want a car with maintenance issues at 150k miles? Because those don't exist, on any car :lol:

There are literally zero sports/performance coupes that don't have some kind of issue.
What’s a maintenance issue to you guys? Is it like the brakes and rotors wear out at 120k so you have to replace them?

Doesn't exist brah :lol:

You better off leasing or financing w/ a warranty if you worried about the reliability/maint. As far as Quality its Mercedes and then everyone else.

What’s a maintenance issue to you guys? Is it like the brakes and rotors wear out at 120k so you have to replace them?

Yeah thats what I was confused about, all cars have maintenance to them especially at that mileage.

I would say anything due to wear and tear is just normal maintenance on car (brakes, tires, plugs/coils etc).

mb/audi infotainme

but in my opinion most shoppers i see nowadays aren't looking for something to keep 150k miles

lexus is top quality but their interior uses some ancient ui compared to the likes of audi and mbz
I can agree to that, however, I am fine with older tech that won't crash on me. I always here MB vehicles being plagued with electrical/computer issues.
I count that as routine maintenance and to be expected when buying a car. I would say you really shouldn't have any major expenses before 100K/150K.
Doesn't exist brah :lol:

You better off leasing or financing w/ a warranty if you worried about the reliability/maint. As far as Quality its Mercedes and then everyone else.
Naw not interested in leasing I find that as a waste of a car. Also if you talking about the lowest quality then yeah Mercedes then everyone. Nobody has ever said Mercedes was known for quality.

women lie men lie numbers dont

theres a reason the sales are so low
The reason why the sales are low it's because of where we are as a society which is purchasing vehicles by Analytics or a simpler way of putting it is magazine numbers. Our very own member nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is a prime example of this.

When previously asked about getting a charger Hellcat he said he would not do it because the top speed is 2mph less then his current Hellcat but he has yet to go more than a hundred 164mph in his current Hellcat. So the reason that he gave for not wanting a charger Hellcat does not even apply to him.

It's the same thing when demon owners saying they have an 8 second car poor people buying a car based on the time that Randy pobst got at Laguna Seca Raceway or the Nurburgring. Most people now by Vehicles based on the manufacturer's money and professional drivers accomplishments.

The LC500 is a great balance of luxury and performance as well as it should be because it's a GT car not a sports car. It has a completely different design language than the other big three luxury Brands and it's the only one with a naturally aspirated motor. If you are a true enthusiast and are spending that kind of money on a car( which most people who buy these types of vehicles are car enthusiast) the LC will not stand out because it is indeed the slowest and does not have the tech.

For what 98% of people do on a weekly basis with their car the LC has more then enough power and luxury

The reason why the sales are low it's because of where we are as a society which is purchasing vehicles by Analytics or a simpler way of putting it is magazine numbers. Our very own member nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is a prime example of this.

When previously asked about getting a charger Hellcat he said he would not do it because the top speed is 2mph less then his current Hellcat but he has yet to go more than a hundred 164mph in his current Hellcat. So the reason that he gave for not wanting a charger Hellcat does not even apply to him.

It's the same thing when demon owners saying they have an 8 second car poor people buying a car based on the time that Randy pobst got at Laguna Seca Raceway or the Nurburgring. Most people now by Vehicles based on the manufacturer's money and professional drivers accomplishments.

The LC500 is a great balance of luxury and performance as well as it should be because it's a GT car not a sports car. It has a completely different design language than the other big three luxury Brands and it's the only one with a naturally aspirated motor. If you are a true enthusiast and are spending that kind of money on a car( which most people who buy these types of vehicles are car enthusiast) the LC will not stand out because it is indeed the slowest and does not have the tech.

For what 98% of people do on a weekly basis with their car the LC has more then enough power and luxury
Yeah I feel like NT has that way of thinking. Like it doesn’t have 700 hp so it’s not worth buying. That lc500 is really unique you never see them around meanwhile I see a hellcat at least once a week or more. Not saying anything is wrong with the hellcat but to say the Lexus IS trash because of the hp number is silly especially if you’ve never driven or owned one. IMO anything over 450 hp won’t even be used in regular driving. But I guess if you need the bragging rights

The LC does what it was designed for very well.
I think what most people have a grip with is that the money you are paying for the LC you can get a comparable car that gives you more performance.

Saying u like Lexus reliability is cool but a corvette is cheaper and the LS is the most reliable power house in da world.

I've driven the lc and i gotta say a challenger is funner to drive to me. but thats only my opinion, which is why i said most people who do buy the LC are fanboys of lexus, which is not a negative statement. it just means you really have to love lexus to buy that whip, in most scenarios I have seen.

Imagine telling someone how they should feel
About power :smh:

:lol:
Yeah I feel like NT has that way of thinking. Like it doesn’t have 700 hp so it’s not worth buying. That lc500 is really unique you never see them around meanwhile I see a hellcat at least once a week or more. Not saying anything is wrong with the hellcat but to say the Lexus IS trash because of the hp number is silly especially if you’ve never driven or owned one. IMO anything over 450 hp won’t even be used in regular driving. But I guess if you need the bragging rights

just because you dont see them around does not make them special or just because you do see it around does not make it less special :lol:
thats like saying some highly coveted jordan is better than a pair of vans because you see vans everyday and not jordans.

I think what most people have a grip with is that the money you are paying for the LC you can get a comparable car that gives you more performance.

Saying u like Lexus reliability is cool but a corvette is cheaper and the LS is the most reliable power house in da world.

I've driven the lc and i gotta say a challenger is funner to drive to me. but thats only my opinion, which is why i said most people who do buy the LC are fanboys of lexus, which is not a negative statement. it just means you really have to love lexus to buy that whip, in most scenarios I have seen.

just because you dont see them around does not make them special or just because you do see it around does not make it less special :lol:
thats like saying some highly coveted jordan is better than a pair of vans because you see vans everyday and not jordans.
Understand and respect your opinion however I don't understand why you would even put lexus and Chevrolet in the same conversation . You can say you like Lexus reliability and not even consider a vette for a multitude of reasons....the biggest reason being LC and the vette aren't even close to being in the same class.

With a statement of you can get a car for the same price with more performance was the overall point if my last post, if you are looking for bang for buck in a luxury GT segment of cars you are going about it all wrong. That's like saying you went will a Mulsanne over a phantom because it had a better figure 8 time lol

I can say I've had more fun driving a Mustang GT over a LC but that doesn't make it better ,it just makes me stupid even comparing them ( IMO)

Last edited:
Understand and respect your opinion however I don't understand why you would even put lexus and Chevrolet in the same conversation . You can say you like Lexus reliability and not even consider a be the for a multitude of reasons....the biggest reason being LC and the vette aren't even close to being in the same class.

With a statement of you can get a car for the same price with more performance was the overall point if my last post, if you are looking for bang for buck in a luxury GT segment of cars you are going about it all wrong. That's like saying you went will a Mulsanne over a phantom because it had a better figure 8 time lol

I can say I've had more fun driving a Mustang GT over a LC but that doesn't make it better ,it just makes me stupid even comparing them ( IMO)

idk i think differently, i will compare any car.

i guess a fair comparison to the lc would be a 911?

either way i've driven the car and its nothing special to me.
thats just what i think, but i do understand why someone might want to buy one

either way i've driven the car and its nothing special to me.
thats just what i think, but i do understand why someone might want to buy one
Fair comparison to the LC500........
S550 coupe
650i coupe

I could go deeper but you get the idea. To me the LC is special just on the fact that it is the only luxury car you can buy with a NA V8.

:lol: never said the lc is better cause you never see it. I said it makes it a little more unique in a good way. I think it’s a dope looking car. And your analogy is off cause a rare pair of Jordans is definitely better than a random pair of vans from a collector’s viewpoint. You in a shoe forum you know how it works lol

Not even close
One is a luxury gt coupe the other is a sports coupe built for the track. There’s like a 1000 lb difference between them :rofl:
I think the mistake people make is comparing price points instead of car classes

:lol: never said the lc is better cause you never see it. I said it makes it a little more unique in a good way. I think it’s a dope looking car. And your analogy is off cause a rare pair of Jordans is definitely better than a random pair of vans from a collector’s viewpoint. You in a shoe forum you know how it works lol

:lol: you have a point, but im not tryna get caught up in collector mentality anymore. just be wearing vans like a simple man
Not even close
One is a luxury gt coupe the other is a sports coupe built for the track. There’s like a 1000 lb difference between them :rofl:
I think the mistake people make is comparing price points instead of car classes

yeah i was looking at pricepoints and "luxury" label.
what do you think a fair comparison to the LC is?
the benz and bmw big body coupes?
idk to me a corvette is a good comparison too, the base one is a grand tourer in my eyes

Raced a vette the other day on the highway, looked like the c5, not sure if it was modded but homie had dealer plates on it ... we did a 80mph roll race, he honk to 3 just to kill my pride, I immediately gave up once I got to 100mph which in my eyes was quick... he just somehow hit 130mph within that time frame 😳😂. I’m ready to trade my car in now.

Back
Top Bottom