\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not even close
One is a luxury gt coupe the other is a sports coupe built for the track. There’s like a 1000 lb difference between them :rofl:
I think the mistake people make is comparing price points instead of car classes
At this point I don't think ppl actually known cars do have a class. As I stated earlier it is so bang for buck minded all ppl think is ...."ok a dodge charger hellcat had 4 doors and so does a rolls Royce ghost , look at the HP and 1/4mi times....omg hellcat is so much better" lol

The fact that MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain even asked if a 911 would be a better comparison is telling . The fact that he said " ppl look at an LC and can get more performance " in that same post is telling.

First off anybody looking at that segment is not looking at the performance of a luxury GT car on the wrong side of 4k lbs being the needle mover. Secondly bringing up a 911 means most ppl don't even have a clue about car class/segments.

Next lets compare a DBS with a Z06.....both 2 door front engine so they are comparable right?? Lol

At this point I don't think ppl actually known cars do have a class. As I stated earlier it is so bang for buck minded all ppl think is ...."ok a dodge charger hellcat had 4 doors and so does a rolls Royce ghost , look at the HP and 1/4mi times....omg hellcat is so much better" lol

The fact that MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain even asked if a 911 would be a better comparison is telling . The fact that he said " ppl look at an LC and can get more performance " in that same post is telling.

First off anybody looking at that segment is not looking at the performance of a luxury GT car on the wrong side of 4k lbs being the needle mover. Secondly bringing up a 911 means most ppl don't even have a clue about car class/segments.

Next lets compare a DBS with a Z06.....both 2 door front engine so they are comparable right?? Lol
everything i post, its from my point of view, and in my mind i dont have boxes so i dont categorize any type of cars. i think different, even "weirdly" if u will

anyways wanna compare grand tourers?
this site lists them which include both a corvette and a 911

No boxes....anyhting with 4 wheels is Apples to Apples....got it.

I could go on about the articles but at the end of day it won't matter since you don't live in a box.

Y’all need to **** the F up already
Post ur cars
Not ur *** opinions
Just got a ticket by the thread police.....

No words just pictures officer?
Is it strictly cars like the thread and implies or can it be trucks SUVs motorcycles? Lol

Hahaha....you broke your own rule. Nobody cares about your Christmas wish list.

Post a pic of your car not your wish list

If we're really going to compare vehicles based on numbers, let's go ahead and do it then.

Hellcat Challenger vs. the Chevy Suburban XL. They weigh about the same. Which one ya'll choosing?

anyways, yall think this truck is hit by the fast and furious tax?

Back then I was never a truck guy, never dreamed of owning a truck and yet that truck single handedly made me want a truck lol...after that I wanted a srt10. Did they ever compare those two trucks head to head?

idk i think differently, i will compare any car.

i guess a fair comparison to the lc would be a 911?

either way i've driven the car and its nothing special to me.
thats just what i think, but i do understand why someone might want to buy one
I am 1000% sure the 911 is more fun, but I don't want that car. The looks don't appeal to me, the performance isn't a big factor for me. If I want fast I have other cars that will fill that itch. I want a certain look, with certain features, and reliability. Did a quick search on it's competition
Jag XF
BMW 6
MB SL
Cadillac ATS (didn't really understand that, thought the ATS was at a much lower price point.)
Another article compares it to M4 and C63

Seems like the competition is all over the place in price comparison.
Wait so Porsche isn’t considered as a luxury sport car?
I thought it was more a track car, however I guess it could be a luxury sports car. The LC isn't though it is a GT car.

Is that the downtown location by the Marriott? Family went down to Atlanta for Christmas and stayed at a hotel right by there. Love the car, I LOVE Lexus coupes. I have an SC400 and recently picked up a mint SC430. I have yet to post pics of it. I already told the wife I am getting the LC 500 F when it comes out in a couple years.
Awesome. I still have a SC 400 but it needs works.
This is across the intercontinental.

Post pics of smokin the tires.....
Here you go! Post them pics up
9B277134-2395-41C6-BDDF-7857AD86C649.jpeg

U know
I’ve been letting it slide
But man I’m just gonna say it
We come in here just to bull****
Talk ****
And just joke around
Without ever being serious
But u be too serious
and elitist in this thread
like really elitist
Chill out a Lil

Back then I was never a truck guy, never dreamed of owning a truck and yet that truck single handedly made me want a truck lol...after that I wanted a srt10. Did they ever compare those two trucks head to head?

idk but I see them every now and then on youtube and the supercharger whine pulls the strings to my heart
Definitely, try finding a clean one for under 15k
I don’t think they exist that low :frown:

Awesome. I still have a SC 400 but it needs works.
This is across the intercontinental.
Go ahead and get it done man, things are amazing. Doing a 2JZ swap in mine at the end of the year. Since it is a 97 I only need to dodge emissions here in VA for one year at that point.
Here you go! Post them pics up
9B277134-2395-41C6-BDDF-7857AD86C649.jpeg
Not a Ford guy, but that model always holds a special place for me dating back to NFSU.
Always been into trucks since growing up in San Diego in the 80's. My cousin and I always wanted a lowrider.
download.jpg nu-minis-nissan-marlon-pineda-2.jpg
For my old heads you might remember this toy back in the 80's. I had this, my cousin and I would act like this was our lowrider driving our Gi Joe's around.
images.jpg mask---jackhammer-with-cliff-dagger--loose-with-box--p-image-397218-grande.jpg MASK-JHAM.jpg

lightnings definitely won't be had for under 15k :emoji_cry: I've been considering them for some time now and its looking like 22k will get a clean one

Back
Top Bottom