\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ive always wondered why cars get a salvage title with theft if the car was recovered in the same condition.

I always wonder about cars tagged as lemon that were returned to manufacturer, fixed, then resold. Those gotta be good.

Ive always wondered why cars get a salvage title with theft if the car was recovered in the same condition.
im no expert, but im guessing its stolen the owner reports it and gets there money before the car is ever recovered.

but that is interesting, im trying to get the vin & look at the carfax

Very rare that we get consecutive days of no rain during the summer, so i went ahead and took the opportunity to give my car a wash

IMG_20200625_195909.jpg

Some wheels will set that bad boy off :nthat:

it's been on my mind for a while, but I'm hesitating on spending that kinda money since i'm probably gonna be passing this car down to my little sister

those wheels are the OEM Enkei's that came with the 1st gen refresh models ('06-'08) which are way better than what the previous '04-'05 models had

18" Volk CE28N's would be my first choice if i were to go ahead and do it

IMG_5360.sized.jpg

I do 5% on my cars. Darker the better lol. How're tint laws/enforcement in GA?
As long as you don't get crazy with less than 5%, you're good. But I don't take the chance with 5%. Cops are nosey, if they can see your silhouette, it satisfies their curiosity, imo.

Just got off the truck from California, gotta take that shipping guard off tonight. For now, tint...15% all around, 50% windshield...infrared.
20200627_134400.jpg
20200627_134321.jpg
20200627_134410.jpg
Daytona hellcat? da ****

im so confused but bad *** especially the wheels. im over the blacked out stuff TBH

Damn, I don’t even follow Mopar like that in the slightest and I knew what that was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom