\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I need one of these in my life. Preferably 80s body style. I slept on these, always been a classic but bever focused on how fire the 2 door versions are. Pops had one in the early 90s in Navy blue, sedan model. These cars were like driving a sofa on wheels down the highway. Endless amounts of room. Sadly one fine day it was stolen & never seen again :emoji_disappointed:. Been searching to satisfy my curiosity seeing what's for sale out there. Mostly 4 door versions are available. The black one is wearing the perfect tire/wheel combo with just right amount of chrome without going overboard

Yeah I'm not a fan of anything that needs to get sprayed that's "removable". Wraps are meh to me also why spend 2500+ for a layer of vinyl 🤣

Forreal nothing wrong with mentioning whos car it is when your talking about it. I remember there was a point in time cats was flexing their dads/work/friends cars and trying to pass it their own in the thread

It was a playful stab, relax. :lol: Im sure 05 got that notion.

My friend got his gated murci wrapped in chrome red

looks crazy in person
16E4B4B3-5D10-47DD-AFC0-65C5552E7035.jpeg
4C5422D4-A5E3-4A5E-A9A5-22E8E64E4A2E.jpeg

I need one of these in my life. Preferably 80s body style. I slept on these, always been a classic but bever focused on how fire the 2 door versions are. Pops had one in the early 90s in Navy blue, sedan model. These cars were like driving a sofa on wheels down the highway. Endless amounts of room. Sadly one fine day it was stolen & never seen again :emoji_disappointed:. Been searching to satisfy my curiosity seeing what's for sale out there. Mostly 4 door versions are available. The black one is wearing the perfect tire/wheel combo with just right amount of chrome without going overboard

:D:nerd:

Forreal nothing wrong with mentioning whos car it is when your talking about it. I remember there was a point in time cats was flexing their dads/work/friends cars and trying to pass it their own in the thread

Dawg, does anybody remember that guy with the blue WRX Launch Edition or whatever that used to be in this thread? Bruh was hilarious. I think his s/n was like WhatCanISay or something?
:rofl:

Dawg, does anybody remember that guy with the blue WRX Launch Edition or whatever that used to be in this thread? Bruh was hilarious. I think his s/n was like WhatCanISay or something?

I do. I forgot why he was so funny though, was he stanning rumblegang?

hilarious? he was mad annoying, pretty sure he was the one flexing the aston martin too

i had a conversation with him thru PM, he even admitted that he doesn't really like sneakers like that and he only bought them cause he had money

and from what i remember, that money came from his parent's after they won a big lawsuit or something like that

I remember he posted some video of him driving after he got his exhaust and it sounded like crap. Ruined the whole rumble. It was sounding like a broken tin can.

Bride gives off that ricer/tuner vibe plus they wont sit right in a chevelle. Looking for Mustang or Cts-v Recaro if anybody knows of some forsale for a reasonable price.
mustang.recaro.jpg

cts-v recaros.jpg

Or z28s
z28 seats.jpg
only reason i like bride's is because of paul walker,

i wanna build a muscle car with bride seats, jdm - american mix.

and i wanna for some reason put 2 different sets of wheels on a car, :emoji_fire:

only reason i like bride's is because of paul walker,

i wanna build a muscle car with bride seats, jdm - american mix.

and i wanna for some reason put 2 different sets of wheels on a car, :emoji_fire:

Go the Tokyo Drift route. Get a Challenger and throw a 2JZ in there. LOL

Back
Top Bottom