\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Then hosted a pop up meet tonight here in Atlanta

CD935B57-23AD-4FD6-954C-B867CB449872.jpeg
CE0AEE0B-D80C-4427-BC49-ED9BEB10F15A.jpeg
3A9461D4-E5FC-4A12-AE07-A15C707E05D8.jpeg
AF057F79-C077-4414-84D6-0E26BD909899.jpeg
9F389EC5-3768-46BE-894A-56AE505E7BAA.jpeg

Been looking to jump into a C43 AMG sedan, most likely will go through with it. M3 is only .5 seconds quicker than the C43? That cant be right. I know BMW underates its engines but do those M3’s really go 0-60 in less than 3.8 seconds?

Been looking to jump into a C43 AMG sedan, most likely will go through with it. M3 is only .5 seconds quicker than the C43? That cant be right. I know BMW underates its engines but do those M3’s really go 0-60 in less than 3.8 seconds?
Drive both and decide. Also what years are you looking at?

Drive both and decide. Also what years are you looking at?

C43 2017 and up, not really interested in the M3. Just thought it was interesting. I drove my boys M5 Comp and that thing was beastly but the C43 will suffice power wise. Just interesting how numbers wise the C43 is half a second slower than the M3 in a 0-60 though im sure a .5 second difference doesnt tell the whole story. M3 probably feels alot more raw.

I think all the cars in that rs/63s/m class will all be in the same 0-60 range and the s/43/m340 class will all be in the same tad slower range too. Sub 4 is a noticeable difference vs mid 4ish imo. I looked at s and rs5 and honestly I felt like the s would be a better dd, but id still probably go with the rs level car anyways even though it’s more aggressive. :lol:

I think all the cars in that rs/63s/m class will all be in the same 0-60 range and the s/43/m340 class will all be in the same tad slower range too. Sub 4 is a noticeable difference vs mid 4ish imo. I looked at s and rs5 and honestly I felt like the s would be a better dd, but id still probably go with the rs level car anyways even though it’s more aggressive. :lol:

3.8 vs 4.2 sec

Im sure it feels different, but also C43 probably grips better from a stand so it helps.

...let me stop and not even be tempted to grab an M. :lol:

Peanut butter interior >>>>
:pimp:

Yeah super rare spec with the green on peanut butter. It’
lol reminds me when ben baller posted on instagram for a car meet and put #exotics only

my cousin was going and invited me:lol:
and i parked next to him
73843936-9407-4F81-9428-BFD2544E41FA.png

Haha, I know Ben. Did some work together on his Vankulture Pacifica for his family. Also put wheels on his old X5 M. Great guy.

Chally looks mean there.

bruh the setup on my chally was so nice i miss it
the matte hood all blacked out with zero wheel gap

Yeah super rare spec with the green on peanut butter. It’

Haha, I know Ben. Did some work together on his Vankulture Pacifica for his family. Also put wheels on his old X5 M. Great guy.
fam people love Ben cuz of his “clout”

it’s funny seeing how ppl act around him

I'm sure some have seen the reveal, but other may not have. The 2021 Ford GT Heritage Edition! Simply stunning!! Modeled after Ken Miles & Lloyd Ruby's 1966 24-hour of Daytona winning car (it was featured prominently in Ford v Ferrari). The designers on this tribute knocked it out of the park! I love it!!

2021-Ford-GT-Heritage-Edition-091.jpg
dims (3).jpeg
dims (4).jpeg
2021-Ford-GT-Heritage-Edition-05.jpg
dims (7).jpeg
dims (9).jpeg
dims (8).jpeg
dims (5).jpeg
dims (10).jpeg
dims (11).jpeg

The little things they did to really differentiate it from other Heritage models. Love the number under the rear spoiler. The red alcantara seats are beautiful. The modernized team decal color on the side (red rectangle on the '66), the gold wheels (great idea) are sweet (one can get the carbon wheels also, as they are shown as well) but the best thing, the hood! At first glance this Sunday I thought it was just painted. NOPE!! It's bare carbon fiber that's clear coated! Simply amazing!!

I know a lot of people hate the car due to the motor. It's a tired argument, that if you know why they used it, will make sense. For those who don't really know, it's simple. It was designed a race car 1st then a street car 2nd. For homologation purposes, they have to make a minimum of 500 cars to be allowed to race it. And per rules for LeMans, the ACO allows motor size could only be no more than 5.5 liters in naturally aspirated form or no more than 4.0 liters for a forced induction motor. And since they designed it with the tapered teardrop body, a large V8 wouldn't fit. Plus Ford didn't have a motor that was durable enough to last a 24 hour race (and while the 5.2 is a great motor, there are some issues on lots of 350s out there in terms of oil consumption among other things). The 3.5 Ecoboost had been used in Daytona Prototype racing years prior and won races. So why not use it.

If money was no object, I have a small list of cars I'd always wanted. A Countach, a Miura, a 30th Anniversary Diablo in Viola SE30, a 40th Anniversary Murcielago (only color is Verde Artemis) a V12 manual Ferrari of some sort (550/575), an RS 200, a 2005/2006 Ford GT then I'd want THIS. This particular one. And I'm a HUGE Gulf Racing fanatic, and love the current Gulf livery GT but I'd take this over that! Just for the story of Ken Miles, and what he did for and meant to the development of the GT40 and the 4-straight LeMans wins. Such a great tribute to a great automotive mind, driver and person!

These are such cool cars that sadly, people who got allocations are flipping them as soon as the 2-year window is up. Makes me mad that those given a car thinking they would keep it are cashing in, where the allocation could have gone to someone else who would have kept it, and shown it all over. I'm jaded as my good customer & friend got declined for one and he owns 3 older GTs. He'd have kept it! Just wanted to share a great design.

Last edited:
learned from Leno last night that Gen 1's didnt have door locks.

Crazy to think, isn't it. No windows, and the only thing one could use was the side curtains and they didn't lock so why put locks on the doors. The early Gen 1 Vipers are very raw and really have to be careful driving. No driver aids at all. And no A/C for a while! But so cool looking.

Back
Top Bottom