\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

u know we need them pics asap
im happy for u my dude
congrats
u gonna miss the b5 blue???

Thanks brother! Yea I miss the B5 blue but time to rock out with this TorRed. :smokin

Shame B5 blue wasnt offered as a color choice. I probably would have got it again. Lmao

Thanks brother! Yea I miss the B5 blue but time to rock out with this TorRed. :smokin

Shame B5 blue wasnt offered as a color choice. I probably would have got it again. Lmao
have u seen the frostbite in person
its nice
but look like b5 blue when in the shade
like looks a lil duller than b5

Just changed my oil. The fumoto valve makes oil changes easy and I don't even use tools. I hand tighten my oil filter. Just put oil around the filter gasket and it comes off easily by hand for the next oil change.

20200817_143524.jpg

20200817_143641.jpg
You’re not worried about it from a reliability perspective? I’ve been contemplating getting this for my motorcycles and cars, just worried about that odd rock hitting it the wrong way.

One thing that disappoints me about the truck no side cargo storage like other Dodge trucks. I love that feature on them and wish Toyota copied that.
RM012_006TF.jpg download.jpg

Other than that truck looks nice and wish them the best. I guess Chevy needs to get working on something.

Is it normally cheaper to have rotors+brakes replaced at a local mechanic or go to one of those pepboy type places.

Is it normally cheaper to have rotors+brakes replaced at a local mechanic or go to one of those pepboy type places.
I’d get the parts myself that way you know exactly what you’re putting on. Then go to a local mechanic and have them put the parts on. That’s what I’ve done in the past if I don’t have time to do it myself

You’re not worried about it from a reliability perspective? I’ve been contemplating getting this for my motorcycles and cars, just worried about that odd rock hitting it the wrong way.
Been using it for 4+ years. No issues.

Probably wouldn't use it on a lowered car though

My wife's Outback has over 100k miles (20+ oil changes) with a Fumoto valve with zero issues. The mechanism is very secure and won't accidentally drain if used properly. The drain is protected by the oil pan on her car, but I won't put one on the 911 because the oil drain plugs are exposed.

Back
Top Bottom