\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Marty McFlys truck
"Hilldale that's where we are going to live. I mean someday that's where we are going to live."
fd3d4c84f2a35da918538ef1db3d52f4.jpg
Them THANGS is so flames, I want one so bad. I have BAT sending me new ads all the time for them. I want to pull the trigger SO BAD.

those are nasty.

Join sq5 gang.
Those plus an a3 hatch are what I go between when I’m fantasizing :lol:. I love the overall shape/size and lines of the sq5. But that front end of the x5 is 🔥 ..

Once I got my rav4 it made me realize I think I’m only l gonna go with crossovers and hatchbacks

When a car like the 392 Wrangler is teased, how long is it usually until I can buy the damn thing?

You want a street performance truck or car? The trucks are interchangeable for the most part street and off road. They are only competing with other off road performance trucks.

Tundra killer, hell as a Tundra owner we are nothing to shoot for. We are slow and still rocking an old platform, a full redesign should of happened YEARS ago.

Chevy will do something a lot sooner than Toyota, I think if the TRX does good numbers then they will throw there hat in the ring. When it was just the Raptor they were probably thinking it is just a one off and niche buyers. However two different brands now it is something to take note of. As a Toyota owner I patiently wait on the sideline for the new "muscle car arms race." It makes everyone step up there game and try new things.
Street truck

Street truck
I just seen they stopped production of the single cab short bed Silverado
giphy (19).gif

Looks like ima just grab an older one again and mod it out

Top of my head the shelby f150 and ram r/t are the only sport trucks available. There were always aftermarket conpanys that beefed up Silverado but I would count it because it's not factory

Those plus an a3 hatch are what I go between when I’m fantasizing :lol:. I love the overall shape/size and lines of the sq5. But that front end of the x5 is 🔥 ..

Once I got my rav4 it made me realize I think I’m only l gonna go with crossovers and hatchbacks
Sq5 is an awesome car. I love mine so much, it’s really perfect for me. It’s got a nice front end too.

AC333F49-83B7-4440-8446-BDAE4C6DA787.jpeg
5411C5ED-E7B8-4CA3-BA3A-D559D8BA3CA0.jpeg

giphy (19).gif

Top of my head the shelby f150 and ram r/t are the only sport trucks available. There were always aftermarket conpanys that beefed up Silverado but I would count it because it's not factory
Yeah market seemed small on those, most companies prefer double cab for construction work or yard services.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 People been putting hemis in Jeeps for a while now. It shouldn’t be that difficult for fca to throw one in and throw a mopar 2” lift kit and other minor uogrades on a Rubi. I wouldn’t be surprised if a year from now/sept you could at least order one. Maybe sooner? Idk but I don’t think it’s years out.

Just because of price and attainability, I don’t think that should discount the cars from being compared. The reason why I threw the Viper in there is because it was Dodge’s HALO car. The same way the NSX is to Acura and the LFA is to Lexus. Hence the Corvette, the GT. The VIPER ACR proved to the world that Dodge can make a world class car. Also, another benefit to a HALO car is to draw interest to the brand because of the engineering marvel that was invested into that ONE SINGLE car.

With no more Viper, Dodge has nothing that it can bring to the table to compete with the other brands in the industry.
by that same logic u can compare a hellcat to an 812 super fast

just because its the brand's halo car it does not mean its in the same class of vehicle

gt is a legit supercar

a c8 is not considered a super car.

giphy (19).gif

oh they didnt stop making them they just sell them to uae and mexico. Guessing its they arent selling much besides to contractors if you see em around.

im still looking for a 99-07 rcsb stepside, preferably a manual but i might be asking too much because i only found two of them that came with a 4.8/5.3

Just came back from the dealership. Pops got himself a brand new 2020 Honda C-RV Touring. It is very comfortable ride & nice overall finish. Got a few packages put on it, mainly blacked out trim/wheels & such ]
20200822_180631.jpg
Tell him congrats, homie in the Raps jersey got a serious tan.

It’s been 7 months in the 650 (time flies when you’re having fun) and if I don’t end up in an M6 /i8 next year I think I might be dipping my toe outside of bmw waters :frown::frown:.
The P car is really calling me. Hoping a 4S will be enough to satisfy me but I think it will

Back
Top Bottom