\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

An the E46 is the at the bottom for performance and power as well, people just love that body style though.

Which make no sense imo because you can grab a clean non m for less than a pair of offwhites :lol:
Non-M e46??????
FloweryDimpledHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

9 seconds :stoneface: .... give me a 10 second car 😂, I’ll be on the highway giving everyone the hit, don’t care if it’s a Prius etc. The gaps would be given to whoever wants it.
Yeah, never been in either however I get the impression car is borderline a race car or NOT fun to daily drive a 9 second car. I thought you lose all the comforts getting that low, heating, AC.
I was looking at crate motors from GM and for 15k they say the 572’s give u a 9second car 🤔
It is still so WILD to me that no foreign car companies decided to do something similar regarding engines. Have a Toyota or Nissan authorized company building 2JZ engines to your exact specifications, a RB25 built from scratch with new parts and shipped out to you. I would assume there is money in it or else GM engines wouldn't be still doing it.

i wonder how it feels to be in a 9 second car

Scary :lol:

It actually depends on a few factors on how the car is set up but the only one ive been in that's around that fast was scary because the tires were ****.

Whats crazy is how people don't realize just how fast that is, compared to something fast stock like an older GT500.

Last edited:
We know what you are in the market for, kind of surprised people are still using CL. I heard a rumor a while back they started charging to post ads.

Yeah once they started charging 5 bucks to post ads, facebook and offer up really took advantage.

but the 5 bucks isnt too bad keeps cheap people away.

Sold my two cars on craigslist this pandemic :lol:

i hate facebook a bunch of people will probably ask u dumb questions

Yeah, never been in either however I get the impression car is borderline a race car or NOT fun to daily drive a 9 second car. I thought you lose all the comforts getting that low, heating, AC.

It is still so WILD to me that no foreign car companies decided to do something similar regarding engines. Have a Toyota or Nissan authorized company building 2JZ engines to your exact specifications, a RB25 built from scratch with new parts and shipped out to you. I would assume there is money in it or else GM engines wouldn't be still doing it.
gm does it because alot of racing i think has specs and they make motors to those specs.

but gm makes a healthy profit i imagine from this from regular hot rodders

yeah if toyota or nissan did it, it would be interesting.

Scary :lol:

It actually depends on a few factors on how the car is set up but the only one ive been in that's around that fast was scary because the tires were ****.

Whats crazy is how people don't realize just how fast that is, compared to something fast stock like an older GT500.

I was watching the 1320 race week videos and seeing all those 10,9 8 even 7 second cars do a road trip.

I think the real beauty is a car that can go 10,9 seconds and can be driven home.

coming from a dirt bike background its kind of a pain loading and unloading the bikes in the truck, if. i could just ride the dirt bike to the hills it would be funner.
i've never drag raced but i feel like driving to the race track if ur car is comfortable enough beats loading and unloading a trailer.

but yeah, i would love to be able to build a 10 second street car :evil:

insert vin diesel gif

Motorious
Thieves Steal Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody Using Sunroof

Steven Symes
Fri, October 9, 2020, 12:00 PM PDT

⚡️ Read the full article on Motorious
Beware, muscle car owners!
For a variety of reasons, modern Dodge muscle cars are just irresistible for criminals. We see them stolen all the time, but this is the first we’ve witnessed one being broken into through the sunroof. It’s been done before on other cars in the past, so that’s not surprising, but it’s still concerning that others might already be imitating this stunt to take off with some sweet American muscle for nothing.
image credit: Facebook

Surveillance video from a house in Dearborn, Michigan shows a 2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody sitting in a residential driveway at night on September 28. At 1:20 am two thieves in dark hoodies and face coverings show up to break in and steal the muscle car.

Instead of trying to pop out one of the windows or attack a door lock, these thieves seem to know exactly how they’ll get inside. Using screwdrivers, they pry open the sunroof just enough to grab the edge of the glass. Then one of them climbs on top of the car and stands on the seats through the narrow opening, using his leg strength and the tools to force the glass the rest of the way open.
As the one thief pushes the Challenger while the other steers a third person appears in the video with a white 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer. It’s possible the SUV was stolen as well, but there’s always the chance it’s not.
Maybe these guys have stolen some cars in the past, but they’re not entirely smooth. One of them isn’t wearing gloves, so he could leave behind fingerprints. That same thief at one point looks straight into the camera, likely realizing what they’re doing has all been recorded. While most of his face is covered, that still provides an even better glimpse at what’s not.
#DEARBORN (TCD) l STOLEN VEHICLE: CCTV of a White 2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack wide body being stolen from in front of a residential home on E. Morrow Circle on at 1:20am on September 28, 2020. The individuals were in what looks like a white 2007 model Trailblazer. If anyone has any information, please notify Dearborn Police immediately.

Motorious
Thieves Steal Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody Using Sunroof

Steven Symes
Fri, October 9, 2020, 12:00 PM PDT

⚡ Read the full article on Motorious
Beware, muscle car owners!
For a variety of reasons, modern Dodge muscle cars are just irresistible for criminals. We see them stolen all the time, but this is the first we’ve witnessed one being broken into through the sunroof. It’s been done before on other cars in the past, so that’s not surprising, but it’s still concerning that others might already be imitating this stunt to take off with some sweet American muscle for nothing.

Surveillance video from a house in Dearborn, Michigan shows a 2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody sitting in a residential driveway at night on September 28. At 1:20 am two thieves in dark hoodies and face coverings show up to break in and steal the muscle car.

Instead of trying to pop out one of the windows or attack a door lock, these thieves seem to know exactly how they’ll get inside. Using screwdrivers, they pry open the sunroof just enough to grab the edge of the glass. Then one of them climbs on top of the car and stands on the seats through the narrow opening, using his leg strength and the tools to force the glass the rest of the way open.
As the one thief pushes the Challenger while the other steers a third person appears in the video with a white 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer. It’s possible the SUV was stolen as well, but there’s always the chance it’s not.
Maybe these guys have stolen some cars in the past, but they’re not entirely smooth. One of them isn’t wearing gloves, so he could leave behind fingerprints. That same thief at one point looks straight into the camera, likely realizing what they’re doing has all been recorded. While most of his face is covered, that still provides an even better glimpse at what’s not.

summers over what do they need a boat for?!?!?!!??

oh cuz tires are free?

also dude is an idiot for doing that on the street

deserves his license to get suspended.

jensen actually a top notch driver, sure he do typical F boy stunts but the skills clearly there even when I seen him drift and avoid a accident at 140mph :lol: , due to some minivan driver coming into a lane without signals or checking they mirrors.

jensen actually a top notch driver, sure he do typical F boy stunts but the skills clearly there even when I seen him drift and avoid a accident at 140mph :lol: , due to some minivan driver coming into a lane without signals or checking they mirrors.
Aye bruh Ayrton Senna was the best driver and still crashed.

if u know someone who got hurt or injured due to a reckless idiotic driver im sure u would sing a different tune.

Aye bruh Ayrton Senna was the best driver and still crashed.

if u know someone who got hurt or injured due to a reckless idiotic driver im sure u would sing a different tune.
True the best drivers can still crash.

But if I knew someone who passed in a car accident I would still say the same thing. Life happens, we all die one day. Still don’t see nothing wrong with someone drifting they car on the street, not like he’s doing it in heavy traffic. I see wayyyyyy worst on the regular from people who drive regular and don’t check they mirrors or even care about what lane they jumping in.

Back
Top Bottom