\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

jensen actually a top notch driver, sure he do typical F boy stunts but the skills clearly there even when I seen him drift and avoid a accident at 140mph :lol: , due to some minivan driver coming into a lane without signals or checking they mirrors.

Sorry, but this guy is an ***!! Save it for the track! Full circle on ramps aren't drift tracks. Dude is using 2 lanes to do it. Plus, only watching 30 seconds in, he's drifting around a corner and his tail is in the opposite lane. Yeah, that Vette stopped but what would happen if someone went around it, seeing the Vette not moving. Innocent person could have hit his rear quarter due to this dope drifting around a blind corner.

Saying he has skill behind the wheel doesn't mean he's good enough to control it. He's not a professional. And even then pros mess up too. That would be like me saying, since I modded my own 2006 Mustang GT, I'm good enough to work as a mechanic and work on other cars even though I never was trained to do so.

Like the other guy said, Senna was the best I ever saw, in cars with so much power and ZERO computers to help reign in the power, and he still crashed on occasion. Dude should lose his license. Don't put other people at risk for your own BS illegal activity. Take it to a track!

Don’t see why not, especially if you got camera proof they trying to steal your car. Can’t be mad if the owner decided to take they life and put a whole clip in them.

But the owner's life is not in danger. I dont think you can just come out your house guns blazing because thieves are trying to steal your car.

True the best drivers can still crash.

But if I knew someone who passed in a car accident I would still say the same thing. Life happens, we all die one day. Still don’t see nothing wrong with someone drifting they car on the street, not like he’s doing it in heavy traffic. I see wayyyyyy worst on the regular from people who drive regular and don’t check they mirrors or even care about what lane they jumping in.

smh

But the owner's life is not in danger. I dont think you can just come out your house guns blazing because thieves are trying to steal your car.
Yeah let's justify saving a scumbag thiefs life :lol:

oh cuz tires are free?

also dude is an idiot for doing that on the street

deserves his license to get suspended.
Burnouts and skids are the only thing da hemi is good at :lol: if you buying a hellcat and you have never had any seat time behind high horsepower cars you should save your money and buy da v6 with bodykit.

True the best drivers can still crash.

But if I knew someone who passed in a car accident I would still say the same thing. Life happens, we all die one day. Still don’t see nothing wrong with someone drifting they car on the street, not like he’s doing it in heavy traffic. I see wayyyyyy worst on the regular from people who drive regular and don’t check they mirrors or even care about what lane they jumping in.
Exactly as long its not in highly populated area I dont see the issues. Yall act like with closures of tracks 6 months straight people are gonna act responsibly

Burnouts and skids are the only thing da hemi is good at :lol: if you buying a hellcat and you have never had any seat time behind high horsepower cars you should save your money and buy da v6 with bodykit.

Exactly as long its not in highly populated area I dont see the issues. Yall act like with closures of tracks 6 months straight people are gonna act responsibly

WHERE DOES THE CORRELATION OF HAVING A HIGH HORSEPOWER CAR AND DRIFTING AROUND OTHER PEOPLE ON PUBLIC ROADS HAPPEN :LOL

i dont even own a FCA Vehicle so idk why you talmbout that

Thats your justification? Cause tracks are closed so do it on the streets? Im all for having some fun but not stupidity that can get other people minding their own business get hurt. Clown ****.

fast and furious culture

Thats your justification? Cause tracks are closed so do it on the streets? Im all for having some fun but not stupidity that can get other people minding their own business get hurt. Clown ****.
I dont need justification for anything :lol:
I can do anything as I please just as you can 🤡
WHERE DOES THE CORRELATION OF HAVING A HIGH HORSEPOWER CAR AND DRIFTING AROUND OTHER PEOPLE ON PUBLIC ROADS HAPPEN :LOL

i dont even own a FCA Vehicle so idk why you talmbout that

fast and furious culture
I was talking about in general not aimed towards you.
And you act like people weren't racing and doing sideshows way before fast and furious :lol:

Got hit last night by a guy pulling an illegal u-turn... got an e-mail today calling it a total loss on my '15 Fiesta ST... I loved that little car and just paid it off last month. Should be cutting me a check for 9 grand which was higher than I expected to get for it so that's positive at least. Now I"m stuck with what to do next. I kind of want to get another one but I'm not sure..

Edit... Last week

Last edited:
Got hit last night by a guy pulling an illegal u-turn... got an e-mail today calling it a total loss on my '15 Fiesta ST... I loved that little care and just paid it off last month. Should be cutting me a check for 9 grand which was higher than I expected to get for it so that's positive at least. Now I"m stuck with what to do next. I kind of want to get another one but I'm not sure..
upgrade to da RS then papi but what other cars did you have in mind cross shopping is always fun :lol:

Haha that was my first thought...

Honestly I have no idea. I really did love the hatchback and it was my first one, I definitely want to get in something similar I think.

And you act like people weren't racing and doing sideshows way before fast and furious :lol:

Lets make it ok to drive super wreckless in public streets, where other people can get hurt. What if it was a family member or a friend. And im the clown? :lol: Save those tears if god forbid it happens to someone you know.

Honestly I have no idea. I really did love the hatchback and it was my first one, I definitely want to get in something similar I think.

sorry about your whip. Those are :pimp:

gti
Golf r
Another fiesta or focus
Veloster n

Oh for sure

i remember talking to an old head aboutracing in the old days

Got hit last night by a guy pulling an illegal u-turn... got an e-mail today calling it a total loss on my '15 Fiesta ST... I loved that little care and just paid it off last month. Should be cutting me a check for 9 grand which was higher than I expected to get for it so that's positive at least. Now I"m stuck with what to do next. I kind of want to get another one but I'm not sure..

Edit... Last week

get da c8

The hooning should be saved for the tracks imo. Driving wild & reckless like that on public roads with or without skill is unacceptable. Roads are shared & driving like that can easily hurt or worse kill somebody. Dude got skill but he's a clown for doing that stuff on public roads smh. And as for the thieves stealing the hemi, if they had shots fired in their direction...they deserve it for robbing someone, bought it upon themselves

So today, I was with my family driving upstate through the country side. On one of the expwys a NY state trooper had somebody pulled over on the shoulder with his back facing the expwy. Their were 2 lanes for traffic. I was on the right lane. He saw me coming & like an airport runway worker, signaled me to pull over. I complied ofcourse & while pulling over I couldn't figure out why I just got pulled over & that too with the officer on foot & busy with another motorist. I wasn't speeding, I have window tint but had em all rolled down ahead of time, before he even saw me, my L.E.D. bar was off. He came to my window, I said hello g.morning blah blah blah & he told me the reason he pulled me over was since he had an on-going traffic stop I cannot pass him through the right lane as it endangers his safety. I was apologetic & genuinely had no idea this is a law. I hit em with the "I'm not from around here" lol & this dude fired back "You're still from NY state aren't ya"? I was like damn- yeah, I am lol. He said the only way I could legally pass em while being in the right lane with him on the shoulder was if I was going half the posted speed limit, about 25-ish. He said never to make this mistake again or it can result in me getting upto 5 points on my license. Have any of you guys encountered this kind of situation? Luckily he was a chill dude & no citation was given. On my way back I saw a trooper pulled over with a motorist & the driver in front of me almost inmediately switched to the left lane, I did so too right away lol. In the city, if this is truly a statewide law, NYPD doesn't enforce it as I've driven past officers who had someone pulled over dozens of times & not once was it an issue. Damn state troopers stay enforcing every little law in the book

type r... sti hatch.. golf
its a lot to choose from on that platform :nerd:

So today, I was with my family driving upstate through the country side. On one of the expwys a NY state trooper had somebody pulled over on the shoulder with his back facing the expwy. Their were 2 lanes for traffic. I was on the right lane. He saw me coming & like an airport runway worker, signaled me to pull over. I complied ofcourse & while pulling over I couldn't figure out why I just got pulled over & that too with the officer on foot & busy with another motorist. I wasn't speeding, I have window tint but had em all rolled down ahead of time, before he even saw me, my L.E.D. bar was off. He came to my window, I said hello g.morning blah blah blah & he told me the reason he pulled me over was since he had an on-going traffic stop I cannot pass him through the right lane as it endangers his safety. I was apologetic & genuinely had no idea this is a law. I hit em with the "I'm not from around here" lol & this dude fired back "You're still from NY state aren't ya"? I was like damn- yeah, I am lol. He said the only way I could legally pass em while being in the right lane with him on the shoulder was if I was going half the posted speed limit, about 25-ish. He said never to make this mistake again or it can result in me getting upto 5 points on my license. Have any of you guys encountered this kind of situation? Luckily he was a chill dude & no citation was given. On my way back I saw a trooper pulled over with a motorist & the driver in front of me almost inmediately switched to the left lane, I did so too right away lol. In the city, if this is truly a statewide law, NYPD doesn't enforce it as I've driven past officers who had someone pulled over dozens of times & not once was it an issue. Damn state troopers stay enforcing every little law in the book
In Florida, we have the Move Over law which sounds like what you did so wouldn’t be surprised if NY had the same law. Lot of people down here still don’t follow it though unfortunately.

In Florida, we have the Move Over law which sounds like what you did so wouldn’t be surprised if NY had the same law. Lot of people down here still don’t follow it though unfortunately.
Yeah, that's what it's called- Move Over law. I had 0 idea of this law existing in all honesty. After he let us pull off I asked my Dad & brother, both who were in the car with me, if they knew about this law. Like me, both of them had never heard of it before. I would never endanger an L.E.O's safety intentionally...luckily he was a level headed trooper. Is it enforced a lot in FL? from now on in whether I'm home in the city or upstate country side I'm moving over to the next lane ASAP. Learn something new everyday. 5 points on my license...that would suck major *** for my insurance I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom