\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

DCC92150-E838-4D30-935E-74DACA711FC9.jpeg

C4E3DC7B-1D81-465E-AD6B-2469B7F92F40.jpeg

Llumar air 80 blue tint for the windshield. Rejects the heat and not noticeable by the NYPD. :smile:

I think I'm leaning towards the GTI as a replacement for my wrecked Fiesta ST. I really wouldn't mind getting back in another FiST, but I think I'd want to go the certified pre-owned route since I wouldn't know exactly how the car was driven at 50k miles or so. I've seen some Focus STs that aren't bad but ehh I'd rather just go down to the FiST or move to the GTI which is the other option I would have considered a few years ago.

Didnt notice u had black stripes

big Viper energy :evil:
Thank you!

What mods did you get done at the shop?

In the description is what I got done. :smile:

Looks fire bro :pimp: :pimp: . How did the modding go at the shop? Are the stripes carbon fiber? Look awesome. Running no front plate? Nice! lol
Thanks Zo! Went great! Yup carbon fiber. I run a front plate just with the removable one that doesnt touch the front bumper

I think I'm leaning towards the GTI as a replacement for my wrecked Fiesta ST. I really wouldn't mind getting back in another FiST, but I think I'd want to go the certified pre-owned route since I wouldn't know exactly how the car was driven at 50k miles or so. I've seen some Focus STs that aren't bad but ehh I'd rather just go down to the FiST or move to the GTI which is the other option I would have considered a few years ago.

I have a mk7. I love it, I can see myself getting another one or the r one day.

I got it cpo because they don’t hold their value that great so might as well.

if you get a mk7 make sure it has the performance pack, it’s a REALLY nice lsd and golf r brakes. The lsd on this car is great, you can stomp the gas on a corner and it just keeps pulling you in.

If you plan to mod it, even just a tune go dsg unless you plan on upgrading the stock clutch.

I’m glad I went dsg. I don’t miss a manual.

Turning my is300 in when lease is up. Looking for a relatively clean/unmolested/lower mileagw first gen is300 to buy

WARNING SHOT??? ITS 2020 FAM... :lol: YOU CAN’T DO THAT NOR SHOOT PEOPLE FOR STEALING YOUR PROPERTY(AT LEAST IN TN). NOW IF YOU WERE INSIDE YOUR HOME, AND SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR HOME, YOU CAN SHOOT ALL DAY.

Nah bro we firing one in the air and watching them scram like rats

I have a mk7. I love it, I can see myself getting another one or the r one day.

I got it cpo because they don’t hold their value that great so might as well.

if you get a mk7 make sure it has the performance pack, it’s a REALLY nice lsd and golf r brakes. The lsd on this car is great, you can stomp the gas on a corner and it just keeps pulling you in.

If you plan to mod it, even just a tune go dsg unless you plan on upgrading the stock clutch.

I’m glad I went dsg. I don’t miss a manual.

It's funny you mentioned the DSG.. I was hell bent on the manual but after reading about the DSG I decided I'm cool with it and almost excited to try it. Then of course the one I found that might be the best choice is a manual.

Car Max gave me stupid money for my 2015 optima so i had to sell it to em. Stayed in the KIA fam and got me a 2021 Sportage Nightfall edition.
It’s got blacked out Kia emblems all around, custom Sportage badging on the rear, moonroof and interior LED lighting. Black leather and factory black 18” wheels..

5E8582A2-6851-4111-A427-FE4E966F30FC.jpeg

5BEC5657-224B-40CA-8EB4-7E47C08A7E4B.jpeg

i upgraded the headlights to LED and added switchback fog lights that are either white or yellow.

9A40E680-D46D-4770-B861-F9D98C773E7F.jpeg

Last edited:
It's funny you mentioned the DSG.. I was hell bent on the manual but after reading about the DSG I decided I'm cool with it and almost excited to try it. Then of course the one I found that might be the best choice is a manual.

I mean you can’t go wrong with either. Just be ready for your clutch to start slipping with mods. No big deal, just get a clutch.

I won’t go back to manual though...

now that motorsports is "trendy" a lot of these street wear brands are starting to pick up on it...

porsche has a collab with lart coming up and i know lambo has a collab too forgot who though

Back
Top Bottom