\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey buddy, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Place is fun isn't it? It's only a 30 minute drive from my house up RT 23. Great place to walk and spend a few hours. 👍👍
It was absolutely amazing! And educational. Crazy to think there was once a time when America made such beautiful, artdeco cars with such elegant designs. Liked em all but muscle cars segment will always be my fave. Lucky you, for me it's almost a 3 hour drive but well worth it. I will go back in the future- wayy too much stuff to take in all in 1 visit

That slant nose Porsche is dope. Probably one of the few I would love to buy. It Wouldnt stay stock drivetrain for long.

36k for that cop car is laughable, all it is a crappy 2-3 valve mustang gt motor with cobra heads in a crown Victoria :lol:

That slant nose Porsche is dope. Probably one of the few I would love to buy. It Wouldnt stay stock drivetrain for long.

36k for that cop car is laughable, all it is a crappy 2-3 valve mustang gt motor with cobra heads in a crown Victoria :lol:

Yeah, some of the prices are a bit off, and here's why. A lot of the cara for sale are on consignment, NOT owned by Classic Auto Mall. So the prices listed on said cars are what the owners want to start at. But they do sell a lot of cars a year. I think I read they moved almost 200 cars out of there last year. For a vintage shop, that's very good.

Yeah the Porsche was really nice. I really liked that '59 Fleetwood, Buick Skylark & all the Challengers obv. A lot of fun to walk around & observe

Yeah, some of the prices are a bit off, and here's why. A lot of the cara for sale are on consignment, NOT owned by Classic Auto Mall. So the prices listed on said cars are what the owners want to start at. But they do sell a lot of cars a year. I think I read they moved almost 200 cars out of there last year. For a vintage shop, that's very good.
One of the managers spoke to my brother & he told him they moved 70 cars just last month alone. Business is def booming. They sell a lot internationally too. I was looking at the wall of pictures of every car they've sold. Cars have been sold & shipped to The Caribbean, Czech Republic. China, UK & pretty much every corner of the world. Online someone mentioned theirs a lot of replicas/tributes but I only saw a few replicas. Most of their inventory is original & numbers matching.

One of the managers spoke to my brother & he told him they moved 70 cars just last month alone. Business is def booming. They sell a lot internationally too. I was looking at the wall of pictures of every car they've sold. Cars have been sold & shipped to The Caribbean, Czech Republic. China, UK & pretty much every corner of the world. Online someone mentioned theirs a lot of replicas/tributes but I only saw a few replicas. Most of their inventory is original & numbers matching.

Ah, you spotted the world map of where they sold cars to. Isn't that a cool thing?!! They have little marker pins that show every place in the world where a car went. It's such a cool idea! And it's a BIG map.

Those old Challengers are so dope man. Would def take a clean one over any modern day Chally.
I'll take that '71 R/T Shaker with the 440 over anything modern, that includes Redeye/Demon & the upcoming Super Stock. Classic is classic & the nostalgia factor is what makes em so coveted. That next to my '16 Shaker...life=complete :emoji_ok_hand:

Ah, you spotted the world map of where they sold cars to. Isn't that a cool thing?!! They have little marker pins that show every place in the world where a car went. It's such a cool idea! And it's a BIG map.
Yeah it's def a neat idea to keep track & show where some of the inventories been moved to

I'll take that '71 R/T Shaker with the 440 over anything modern, that includes Redeye/Demon & the upcoming Super Stock. Classic is classic & the nostalgia factor is what makes em so coveted. That next to my '16 Shaker...life=complete :emoji_ok_hand:
Make it happen captain
You gonna wish you pulled the trigger now before the prices rise

Make it happen captain
You gonna wish you pulled the trigger now before the prices rise
Truer words have never been spoken. My next car most def is going to be a classic, not sure which car but a 15-20 grand budget will suffice. Prices keep going up but some are still on the affordable side...for now
That fwd elderado :lol:. Would love to floor it and roast the front wheels
That would be epic lol. That things a living room on the inside, it's insane. Leg room never seems to end. Tempest is dope too as well as most Pontiac products. It's a damn shame they folded

Wait a minute...

So if youre stealing a car and being reckless then your life doesn't matter and its ok to just come out and shoot them but if youre being reckless on the streets and endangering innocent lives then its ok because the tracks have been shut down?? What in the **** kind of logic is that :lol:

Wait a minute...

So if youre stealing a car and being reckless then your life doesn't matter and its ok to just come out and shoot them but if youre being reckless on the streets and endangering innocent lives then its ok because the tracks have been shut down?? What in the **** kind of logic is that :lol:
If you trespass onto someone's property with intent to steal their property you should get filled with lead yes. If you decide to exhibit your skills with your vehicle on a road thats relatively empty that you pay taxes to use that's okay as long as your ready to face certain repercussions.

If you trespass onto someone's property with intent to steal their property you should get filled with lead yes. If you decide to exhibit your skills with your vehicle on a road thats relatively empty that you pay taxes to use that's okay as long as your ready to face certain repercussions.

Skills? :lol: who are you Ricky Bobby?

I think your halfway trolling but Im somewhat with you on the property part actually. I think a warning shot is the best first option because that will probably scare them off. The only problem is if you hurt or kill someone then repercussions really don't justify it.

I think your halfway trolling but Im somewhat with you on the property part actually. I think a warning shot is the best first option because that will probably scare them off. The only problem is if you hurt or kill someone then repercussions really don't justify it.
bingo

WARNING SHOT??? ITS 2020 FAM... :lol: YOU CAN’T DO THAT NOR SHOOT PEOPLE FOR STEALING YOUR PROPERTY(AT LEAST IN TN). NOW IF YOU WERE INSIDE YOUR HOME, AND SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR HOME, YOU CAN SHOOT ALL DAY.

:lol: good question

i wonder who would be more enthused

you seen the Porsche ls swap? :lol: kinda neat
Bro i seen a LS in EVERYTHING...a testament to how iconic that motor really is.

It is neat in an evil genius frakenstien type way.....and I love that kinda stuff.

have you seen Matt Farrah’s “safari buggy” 911?

super neat stuff

Oh word? I don’t follow dude or care what he says about anybody but his 911 is one of the neater builds I seen in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom