\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

random big *** rock in the middle of the road during traffic:stoneface: . Just got some brand new tires now I gotta replace one, which won’t come till Wednesday so gotta keep car in the garage till then.

Know the feeling. Not even a month into buying my brand new ‘17 RC350, ran over some kind of debris on the fwy. Ended up cracking front left rim and gashing the tire. $1,150 right off the bat to replace both. Had to roll with this for a week.

32FFCC66-C811-4AC3-87FD-1EA1B60CCD88.jpeg

Know the feeling. Not even a month into buying my brand new ‘17 RC350, ran over some kind of debris on the fwy. Ended up cracking front left rim and gashing the tire. $1,150 right off the bat to replace both. Had to roll with this for a week.

32FFCC66-C811-4AC3-87FD-1EA1B60CCD88.jpeg
damn glad u didnt get hurt, coulda been dangerous

I gotta cop some winter tires too. Learning towards Firestone. I’m not dropping 225 each on Nokians.

BuT dA eNvIrOnMeNt.
I've been contemplating getting a duramax Colorado. 40 mpgs and 370 torque doesnt sound bad imo
I looked at those and ended up with a Ranger instead, the Duramax was more expensive but if you have the money it's an excellent truck. Especially the ZR2 with a Duramax.

BuT dA eNvIrOnMeNt.
I've been contemplating getting a duramax Colorado. 40 mpgs and 370 torque doesnt sound bad imo
Dope truck. Crazy that some of them go for upwards of 70k+. I see with Colorado & other trucks that they tend to sit lower now compared to the past. Read potential buyers see the lowered front stance as a deal breaker. Lowering trucks from factory...is that the new wave from manufacturers?

Back
Top Bottom