\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So peeps, finally got around to using my auto blow dryer. Man, it's awesome! Makes it's super easy to dry the car vs towels. With the foam blaster + blow dryer I had my car done in 40 mins. Hit it with a little ceramic boost afterwards to keep the paint smooth & buttery
20201023_170814.jpg
20201023_170822.jpg
20201023_171843.jpg
20201023_172502.jpg
20201023_172455.jpg
20201023_172522.jpg
20201023_191551.jpg
20201023_191724.jpg
20201023_191628.jpg
20201023_194238.jpg

Got damn!

Gotta pull up you soon bro

2022 model year unfortunately.

Technically, that's only several months away. Current calendar year can have the next model year available. 2022 model year can't release until January 1st 2021. It should be shown somewhat early next year if they are doing another. 👍

Technically, that's only several months away. Current calendar year can have the next model year available. 2022 model year can't release until January 1st 2021. It should be shown somewhat early next year if they are doing another. 👍
You sure it won't be a year.
I only started seeing Non American 2021 models hit the lot last month

You sure it won't be a year.
I only started seeing Non American 2021 models hit the lot last month

Manufacturers can release the next model year anytime after January 1st. Some do it early after Jan 1, some wait. I only stated when car companies are allowed to technically release a model year that doesn't coincide with a calendar year. They can show the car, sure, but they can't release it for sale until the calendar flips.

Perfect example. BMW just showed everyone the new M3 & M4. And they just released a special Kith collab. It's a 2022. While they can do the reservations on their site (which I can't believe 150 people actually ponied up $110k to start, for one, lol. I can think of several other cars to buy for that money), all that was, was to get your allocation. Cars couldn't be delivered until at the earliest Jan 1. But we know it won't be out for a little while past 2021 CY. 👍

Golf r always drops after.

they got the same engine though as the current gen so it’s going to be just as fast.

I wonder if they ever would. I mean it’s easily doable with mods but I wonder if they’d ever do it from the factory.

I could see them not because it will eat into s3 sales.

I wonder if they ever would. I mean it’s easily doable with mods but I wonder if they’d ever do it from the factory.

I could see them not because it will eat into s3 sales.
yeah i think that was the main issue.

otherwise getting a car with 400hp and that audi awd with a warranty is very nice.

i feel like the gti is a little more mature than the focus rs which is kinda boy racer plus i dont like the focus rs interior + center column and the awd system im not a fan of.

Basically. Vw is for the dudes who don’t want to drive a rs or si.

I’ll keep it 100, that’s why I got the gti. :lol:

let’s not forget Mazda is dropping the turbo awd 3. Something tells me that hatch is gonna be a problem. As long as it’s got a strong drive train and the ecu isn’t locked down people are gonna be making beasts with that car. That falls in the same category as vw to me. Mazda quality is top notch.

let’s not forget Mazda is dropping the turbo awd 3. Something tells me that hatch is gonna be a problem. As long as it’s got a strong drive train and the ecu isn’t locked down people are gonna be making beasts with that car. That falls in the same category as vw to me. Mazda quality is top notch.
also that hyundai hatch that won motortrend car of the year supposedly its finna have big power for a hatch as well

My wife is 35 and wants nothing to do with a RS or Si. She fell in love with the RS3 Avant Hatch in South Africa and the Golf R is the closest she can get to that.

I asked her about the M2 Comp, but she currently has a Mini and tired of spending $1k everytime the check engine light comes on.

Last edited:
My is 35 and wants nothing to do with a RS or Si. She fell in love with the RS3 Avant Hatch in South Africa and the Golf R is the closest she can get to that.

I asked her about the M2 Comp, but she currently has a Mini and tired of spending $1km everytime the check engine light comes on.
oh man that m2 comp is a beautiful car.

hmm i wonder if anyone has ls swapped the 2008ish 1 series yet.
those r awesome

My wife is 35 and wants nothing to do with a RS or Si. She fell in love with the RS3 Avant Hatch in South Africa and the Golf R is the closest she can get to that.

I asked her about the M2 Comp, but she currently has a Mini and tired of spending $1k everytime the check engine light comes on.

it’s so wack we can’t get the dope hatches here like in Africa and Europe. Rs6 avant- sure but it’s over 100k. :lol:

mine has been flawless knock on wood... the 2.0 has been around a long time and are reliable. I’d go golf r too for reliability and hatches are nice for a daily.

it’s so wack we can’t get the dope hatches here like in Africa and Europe. Rs6 avant- sure but it’s over 100k. :lol:

mine has been flawless knock on wood... the 2.0 has been around a long time and are reliable. I’d go golf r too for reliability and hatches are nice for a daily.

What do you have?

Hot Hatches aren't as known here in the states. The ones we do have seem to be geared towards high schoolers. The wife and I found the Golf R while looking at the GTI, had no clue the R existed. The tech in the MK8 has really intrigued her.

Back
Top Bottom