\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

for some reason i wanna cop one of these and see how i like it :lol:
on some zoolander vibes :lol:
That's dope. I love 2 door jeeps. Would buy one as a 2nd daily driver in a heartbeat if I had the extra cash. And this one's oldschool so even better. Is the asking price a little inflated though? Cop it & get your Jurassic Park on lol

That's dope. I love 2 door jeeps. Would buy one as a 2nd daily driver in a heartbeat if I had the extra cash. And this one's oldschool so even better. Is the asking price a little inflated though? Cop it & get your Jurassic Park on lol
yeah gives me super jurassic park vibes haha

and i feel like these are pretty reliable fora. daily.

I just wanna see how different life is with no doors or tops :lol:

correct me if im but that stanceworks article said that bmw experimented with that one piece panoramic roof and only made two in the world of which the owner owns both.

That **** is hard though, the alpina touches are nice too
Yeahh I’m not sure the exact story but it said there were only 2.....NUTS if he really has both of em.

something about 4runners man. Always loved them and they last forever. I know the current design has been unchanged for 10+ years but I really hope Toyota stays true to the aggressive design and body on frame with the next generation
I think this is going to be the new Toyota truck grill, once everyone is due for a redesign.
featured_2021-toyota-sequoia-review-trims-features-prices-towing-capacity-and-rivals-compariso...jpg
for real why are 4runners so pricey? I know they are built damn well but a TRD OffRoad is damn near 50K
Agreed no clue why they are so expensive, they were to small for me and the family. However pricing is crazy.
38C948BF-E0FD-4ECB-A9E3-3AEBCD9B22C4.jpeg

Washed and detailed. Most likely the last time its out until late March/early April.
Although you don't drive it much are you still happy with the hide away license plate?

titang545 titang545 Yea its real simple. Pull pin, slide the plate in and drive with no probs, then pull pin again and remove to take it off and you dont notice anything.
Love it. Great invention

Back
Top Bottom