\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i was dissapointed that they dry washed it at first

water washing is way more satisfying to watch
i wanted to see all that dirt get washed off
It's worth less if you actually wash and detail it. Dusty and dry rotted is what will catch a premium for collectors and connoisseurs

Any soft top, granted there are a few exceptions especially if you live near the beach but general rule of thumb for me is......NO RAG TOPS, maintenance, longevity and electrical components just not worth it.

Now targa top’s are a completely different story 8)

since we talmbout tops...probably the hardest e30 I have seen...custom, pano hardtop.
h2bhydt1q2441.jpg

Alpina-E30-Cabrio-vert-Mtech-roof-air-lift-bagged567.jpg

Alpina-E30-Cabrio-vert-Mtech-roof-air-lift-bagged410.jpg

Last edited:
Any soft top, granted there are a few exceptions especially if you live near the beach but general rule of thumb for me is......NO RAG TOPS, maintenance, longevity and electrical components just not worth it.

since we talmbout tops...probably the hardest e30 I have seen...custom, pano hardtop.
h2bhydt1q2441.jpg

I'm not a fan of verts. Feel like it's an unnecessary addition of weight and it ruins the silhouette of cars--case in point the E46. But that's slick, though :smokin

h2bhydt1q2441.jpg

correct me if im but that stanceworks article said that bmw experimented with that one piece panoramic roof and only made two in the world of which the owner owns both.

That **** is hard though, the alpina touches are nice too

I think this looks perfect, are those BF Goodrich KO2's - if so do you like them?

Yessir, i do like them actually need new tires soon esp since shes a pavement princess nowadays.

no noise, better gas mileage than the km2s

look on offerup for good deals from take-offs (usually jeeps)

Yessir, i do like them actually need new tires soon esp since shes a pavement princess nowadays.

no noise, better gas mileage than the km2s

look on offerup for good deals from take-offs (usually jeeps)
Awesome, I am deciding between KO2's or the Cooper Discoverer AT3. Both look like decent options but nothing beats that classic tread pattern.

Lizakers Lizakers 5th gen and TRD Pro body style def more aggressive than my 4th gen, TRD pro @ 60k tho :smh:

tjmarch tjmarch :pimp: def throw some 33s on that, not sure if it would clear the front though

i just put a brand new eibach suspension on too w/ airbags in the rear

Last edited:
Lizakers Lizakers 5th gen and TRD Pro body style def more aggressive than my 4th gen, TRD pro @ 60k tho :smh:

tjmarch tjmarch :pimp: def throw some 33s on that, not sure if it would clear the front though

i just put a brand new eibach suspension on too w/ airbags in the rear
I think 32's fit with no issue, bigger it's got clearance issues with crash bars up front. Thinking that plus even just a level kit to raise up the front cause they squat from the factory.

I looked at a 4Runner earlier on but damn even a new SR5 was a stretch for my budget haha.

for real why are 4runners so pricey? I know they are built damn well but a TRD OffRoad is damn near 50K

Damn bruh, idk how yall do that.
Thats a long time

I'm used to it. Cant drive my good stuff when its nasty out.

How often do you run it, and for how long, while it’s in storage? Do you use a battery tender?

It sits in my garage by my apt here in Manhattan. I go once a week in the winter and start it up and drive it up and down the 6 floors in the garage twice after letting it fully warm up. No I do not use a tender since I start it up every week. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom