\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That is BEA-utiful bro!!! Damn!! Congrats! Straight :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: 🔥. Def top 5 rides I've seen posted here. Please tell me a front plate will not be drilled onto that beauty

haha absolutely no front plates ever. they'll occasionally give me $25 or $50 tickets if i ever park on the street for them, but not enough to make me ever drill holes in the front again.

You had a C63 right?

yeah i had 3 over the years (although one i flipped within a week after getting it earlier this year). i was considering one of the current ones this summer, but just decided to jump into the GT instead.

All stock? One of the only Benz I have considered buying :pimp:

all stock for now. probably going to tune it and get some wheels this winter. might wrap it, but might just keep the gloss paint for once. don't think i'll do much else, but i'm definitely going to track it at least once next spring/summer. never been to a track before so i'm looking forward to it.

I just got some off-road a-pillar lights for my truck that are dumb bright, and they hella reminded me of your maxima lol
Lol nice man! That's dope. Were you able to remove those scratches from the Raptor after offroading? Do you use em on the streets?

haha absolutely no front plates ever. they'll occasionally give me $25 or $50 tickets if i ever park on the street for them, but not enough to make me ever drill holes in the front again.

Yeah, I feel you it's def worth the ticket. I took my front plate off back in the summer, had the show n go retractable plate. It was drilled onto the front lip(would never drill the front bumper) but I always hated having it on and displaying it -damn NY state laws. Will gladly take ticket(s) than putting that *** ugly **** back on ever again. Luckily the car's garaged so I don't have to worry too much about getting a ticket. Any plans for the Benz or leaving it as is?

bigslim773 bigslim773 You think about trading it in for a Hellcat Redeye widebody Charger? I doubt those once available, will be seen as often as the Scats. Just watched TFLcars video on youtube on it & it looks very nice.

I'm from a suburb called Medford but we at least got subway stops haha. The regina in the North End is a classic imo, I enjoy santarpios for a really thin crust and I like it well done almost burnt. Umberto's is sicilian pizza and fantastic, I also like Greek pizza a lot since that's everywhere. I've had it from the Omni Parker house, it's good but I enjoy a fresh Boston cream donut from a local bakery and I'll take that for $2. If you just get a slice from the Omni it'll be cold and probably not fresh.
North End in general is full of energy & a very nice place to be for activities. Boston Common is super relaxing. Agree with liking Santarpio's crust almost burnt although that's how I've gotten it every time I've been without requesting it-it's all good I ain't complaining lol. Umberto's sounds legit. I had some sweets from Mike's Pastry & they were pretty damn delish. Hopefully when I do get it it's not cold & days old lol that'd be the complete opposite of my intent of driving to go get it. You guys are spoiled man & lucky. Boston is such a vibrant, amazing city to live in. Very clean & love the colonial touches. And I lol at your "rush hour" traffic as it's almost nonexistent. I would love that to be our definition of rush hour here.

Probably the worst time to buy with the country about to go on lockdown again and nowhere to drive it, but I finally sucked it up and bought the GT I’d been thinking about all year.

704797F1-D4E2-4E28-BE89-26CA60E20AF1.jpeg

nice i had a feeling you would cop the gt :pimp:

Lol it's all good Toyotas are dope too. Yeah, sadly Hemi general is gone, MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain sold his...we're losing Hemi membership & presence in here lol. #MGang in here are always ready to take NT back lol. I used to occasionally follow this thread & be in & out of it without paying too much attention. But, I got my Mopar in 2016(have been following the thread regularly since) & it was officially #TheHemi's NT by then. I have read plenty of times in the past that once upon a time this thread was #MGang & #SubieGang heavy.
i might get one in a year or two once i take care of some other thangs

Can anyone explain why the price of used trucks would be more than buying new? I'm in the market for either a low mileage 2019 F150 or a new 2020. But the 19's are almost all priced higher than brand new 20's.

if i copped a truck type vehicle im copping a wrangler or a toyota for the value
to flex tho maybe the raptor or g wagon or x3m

Can anyone explain why the price of used trucks would be more than buying new? I'm in the market for either a low mileage 2019 F150 or a new 2020. But the 19's are almost all priced higher than brand new 20's.
No new trucks with factory shutdowns with COVID strained inventory for a bit is what I saw. Used trucks are selling for absurdly high prices because there's demand and nothing on lots. At least new they're may be decent incentives. That 2021 Powerboost hybrid F-150 looks awesome also.

No new trucks with factory shutdowns with COVID strained inventory for a bit is what I saw. Used trucks are selling for absurdly high prices because there's demand and nothing on lots. At least new they're may be decent incentives. That 2021 Powerboost hybrid F-150 looks awesome also.

Good looking man, makes sense. I ended up missing out on a sweet deal for a 2019 a few days ago. Now all the used 19’s I’ve searched are priced the same or higher than brand new. I may just wait it out a few months to see what the market does.

No wonder they bustin heads for v6 stepsides

Ill be patient and see about it next year ,i been looking for one since june. I have a tahoe for a consolation for now.

Lol nice man! That's dope. Were you able to remove those scratches from the Raptor after offroading? Do you use em on the streets?

nah it left little paint swirls, but nothing major. It’s not as noticeable on metallic red so I’m not trippin. I had to get the extra lights cause we go on some raptor runs, and it gets sketchy going 70mph off-road at night with just the high beams or even with fog lights. I don’t use them on the street lol they’re mounted pretty high in front of the mirrors so they just blind everything.

FROM THE DODGE SIDE, SAME THING. SCAT PACKS GOING FOR TOP DOLLAR IN THE USED MARKET. I COULD TRADE MINE IN RIGHT NOW FOR ALMOST WHAT I PAID. :lol: CORONA HALTED PRODUCTION AND DEMAND IS WAY UP.

Back
Top Bottom