\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's not worth $80 in opinion. Galleria Umberto best hole in the wall pizza in the city also.
Yeah $80 bucks is crazy but it looks soo damn good in the pictures lol. A very elaborate production process I must say. Have you had it or like a slice of it from Omni Parker House? Supposedly they're the ones who first invented it. You're from Boston? For pizza I usually hit up Santarpio's or Regina when I'm in town- what's your opinion on those 2 joints? Santarpio's was lovely but man, after the Patriots parade last year, we hit up Regina's & they were something special. Doughy and full of ingredients compared to thinly sliced Santarpio's, both are A+ imo. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep Umberto in mind next time I visit.

IM STRONGLY CONSIDERING TRADING MY SCAT IN AT THE TOP OF THE YEAR. I LOVE IT BUT IN MY TOWN, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. LITERALLY EVERY 1 IN 6 CARS IS A DAMN SCAT. WHEN I BOUGHT IT IN APRIL, THEY WEREN’T EVERYWHERE.... SEEMS LIKE ONCE THE SUMMER HIT EVERYBODY AND THEIR MAMA RAN OUT AND GRABBED 1. :smh::smh::smh:.

Scatpacks the Altima of the American car lane, can’t go down one street without seeing one.

In Miami it's Q50s (especially in the Spanish part).
Been thinking about scooping a 3.7, but every time I hit the road I quickly reconsider.
Oh yeah those Infiniti everywhere lol, they must have a good leasing deal with them. But I agree, if you wanna someway feel exclusive with a Infiniti, just get the q60, I rarely see those.

Yeah $80 bucks is crazy but it looks soo damn good in the pictures lol. A very elaborate production process I must say. Have you had it or like a slice of it from Omni Parker House? Supposedly they're the ones who first invented it. You're from Boston? For pizza I usually hit up Santarpio's or Regina when I'm in town- what's your opinion on those 2 joints? Santarpio's was lovely but man, after the Patriots parade last year, we hit up Regina's & they were something special. Doughy and full of ingredients compared to thinly sliced Santarpio's, both are A+ imo. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep Umberto in mind next time I visit.
I'm from a suburb called Medford but we at least got subway stops haha. The regina in the North End is a classic imo, I enjoy santarpios for a really thin crust and I like it well done almost burnt. Umberto's is sicilian pizza and fantastic, I also like Greek pizza a lot since that's everywhere. I've had it from the Omni Parker house, it's good but I enjoy a fresh Boston cream donut from a local bakery and I'll take that for $2. If you just get a slice from the Omni it'll be cold and probably not fresh.

166A41C9-922B-4537-97CA-3D6E20FE5672.jpeg

Yesterday’s cruise

In Miami it's Q50s (especially in the Spanish part).
Been thinking about scooping a 3.7, but every time I hit the road I quickly reconsider.

YEA MEMPHIS IS BIG ON THE INFINITI’S TOO.... MOST OF THEM ARE STOLEN OR BEAT TO HELL. AND 9x10 YOU’LL SEE ONE DRIVING LIKE A BAT OUTTA HELL OR THEY TRY TO RACE EVERYTHING MOVING.:smh:

Probably the worst time to buy with the country about to go on lockdown again and nowhere to drive it, but I finally sucked it up and bought the GT I’d been thinking about all year.

704797F1-D4E2-4E28-BE89-26CA60E20AF1.jpeg
That is BEA-utiful bro!!! Damn!! Congrats! Straight :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: 🔥. Def top 5 rides I've seen posted here. Please tell me a front plate will not be drilled onto that beauty

Back
Top Bottom