\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That's nuts.

When I got my RC 350, the finance manager automatically entered 60 months when drawing up my contract. Didn't even ask me. I'm like, "Uhh, I want 48 months"

She was like, "Oh, well, most people get 60 months"
Lol damn that's surprising. I mean that's a biggie when it comes to drawing up the contract for the loan. Pretty surprised she didn't bother asking you, the buyer, what YOU want in that regard lol

You could get 144 months on a rari lol
GOOD GOD!!! Wow lol, no words. I see a lot of videos on youtube where in the UAE & Dubai moreso than the other emirates, that there's a TON of abandoned high-end & supercars. They say the main reason being the owner(s) couldn't keep up with the baller lifestyle & flee the country leaving behind their mansions, cars & pet tigers lol

Anyone on here gotta Nissan Maxima? Looking to buy a CPO 2019 platinum one.. saw this one for 28k... just want to know if there’s any reliability issues. Any info is greatly appreciated.

47CFC330-35C3-4934-BF48-BDB834011203.jpeg

**** I’m pretty sure I got a third party warranty smh
Not necessarily a bad thing. It's just a lot of them are sketchy & dealers reject them but not all. Their are few reputable third party warranty companies out there. Just imo best to go with the manufacturers one if possible

GOOD GOD!!! Wow lol, no words. I see a lot of videos on youtube where in the UAE & Dubai moreso than the other emirates, that there's a TON of abandoned high-end & supercars. They say the main reason being the owner(s) couldn't keep up with the baller lifestyle & flee the country leaving behind their mansions, cars & pet tigers lol

Can you post them here, i'm interested in watching

Anyone on here gotta Nissan Maxima? Looking to buy a CPO 2019 platinum one.. saw this one for 28k... just want to know if there’s any reliability issues. Any info is greatly appreciated.

47CFC330-35C3-4934-BF48-BDB834011203.jpeg
I have a 1996 GLE lol. I know all the newer Nissan products have that CVT transmission which is notorious for problems. Read up on that before you buy
You probably wanna pass on that Nissan if you’re looking for reliable. They aren’t like the old ones.

Totally 100% concur with the quotes above. The CVT is straight up junk. If it goes, you can't rebuild. Mostly replace. When we had a CVT in the Ford 500/Freestyle back in the 2005-2007 model year, it wasn't good. Mileage was meh, as you had to tach the crap out of it to get moving, hence negating saving fuel. And if one of those boxes went, OH BOY! I'll never forget seeing a Freestyle coming in on a rollback. Thought it was my customer's car (it wasn't, had a different dealer license plate frame on it). The chain that controlled the transmission snapped and the force was so great, there was a hole blown out the side of the transmission case.

If your not familiar with how a CVT transmission works, read this.

Basically the same as a snowmobile transmission. God I hate these! Sucks all the fun out of driving! Some companies actually dial in fake shift points to make it seem like a standard torque converter automatic. Utter junk.

Dual clutch is the way of the future.

I had a Nissan tech tell me how trash they are these days. :lol:

Not to take anything away from the classics though. I love some old Nissan power.

Thissssss. $63k for a non hellcat challenger?:sick:
As mentioned in my previous posts, the sticker price for the car was 51. The extended warranty I opted for, tax, wheel coverage, & my interest rate @ 6.34% bumped it upto 63 out the door. Had I had established credit or a big purchase under my name at the time of purchase my interest rate would've been lower I believe. It could've been worse & it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom