\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

CHALLENGERS AS A WHOLE ARE OUTDATED. IDK WHY DODGE REFUSES TO DO A TOTAL OVERHAUL ON THEM.

THATS WHY IM A CHARGER GUY. IVE HAD 2 OF THE LAST 3 BODYSTYLE CHARGERS. THEY JUST LOOK BETTER THAN CHALLENGERS.
I feel like they want the Challenger to cater to those who want the look of a traditional muscle car while the Chargers serves as the modern design offering the same/similar performance. I personally think Chargers look way better too.

Gallardo looks infinitely better than a Murcialago. And what you saying about the Huracan? Doors dont go up, but Huracans look better than Aventadors. :lol:
Maybe to you,

The body styling of the Murci & Aventador classic, I’m not a fan of the huracan, it’s very small just like the gallardo....almost makes you wonder where all your money went and like I mentioned before the hurrican doest not have the signature scissor doors either witch is disappointing for a flagship Lamborghini.

I feel like brand identity has taken a hit for Lamborghini the past decade or so, the car has become more of an accessory for the rich and famous than a true drivers machine....people just want that badge.

Nice good for her, wouldn’t let my girl throw her money away on a gallardo though

they sold well because this was Lamborghini’s first crack at a “entry level” more daily drive-able machine, it was the budget lambo that would save them from the terrible sales they had been having producing only the flagship v-12 super cars

The murcielago, diablo and countach are all flagship models that respectively were benchmarks of Lamborghini’s engineering, performance and design influence at the time and all 3 made contributions to secure the heritage of the brand....

The gallardo was a cheap take down model to spur sluggish sales...think of it as the H2 of Lamborghini’s.

But again I’m just joe blow, don’t let my opinions of your wifes car ruin your day.

"Wouldn't let my girl..."?!! Really? Really? I'm not even going to go into that comment other than it sounds VERY controlling and frankly misogynistic.

Oh, and sorry it's a Gallardo. The Huracan is a tad out of budget right now. And like I mentioned, it's very Audi-like in terms of driving experience. This is from many who have driven them and even owners who have driven both. I'm sure the Performante is different as it's more hard edged. But again, she wanted the old-school Lamborghini feel.

Yeah, it was their entry level. They had to create something to help sell more cars and make more profits to fund more models. It's like all the people who cried when Porsche came out with an SUV. That vehicle saved the company. And their SUVs and sedan help fund the fun cars.

And to say the Gallardo is the H2 of the Lamborghini line? Not quite. 560 hp in a V10 in 2009 was something to have. And there's nothing cheap about it. Interior is basically all leather. Dash, console, sills, headliner, door panels, seats, steering wheel, all real nice leather. And the paint in frankly incredible. You can tell it's multiple coats, ZERO orange peel and not done by a robot. Compared to other brands, it's miles ahead. It still has a 200+ MPH top speed, a 8500 redline and it handled like a go-kart. Nothing "H2" about it.

Oh, and your doors comment? Yeah, Lamborghini always said the scissor doors are for their V12 cars. Not an issue here. Go tell Huracan owners they shouldn't have "forked over the money for their Lamborghini and the doors don't go up". See what kind of reaction you'll receive.

Always someone who finds faults in someone else's pleasure.

Were talking about a “budget” LAMBORGHINI. As if an entry level one is a bad thing and makes it “cheap”. Where are all these stunt 101 dudes coming from recently? We got Porsche guyand Gallardo guy now. :lol:

Usually we find out the ones who complain the most are the ones who frankly are jealous. Someone says something ignorant to us, we keep our mouth shut. But she wants to say "where's your lamborghini?"

I NEVER call anyone out on their cars. Ever. Always complimentary on everything I see, even if it's not my speed (there are a very few cars I'm not a fan of. Great cars just not for me). It's the age-old saying. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

No I’m not jealous of your lady’s Gallardo, but you seem to be pretty worked up over the fact I have a different opinion of it than you.

this is a car thread, we all got different taste. If you can’t handle someone’s opinion of your car than don’t post it.

Ohh nvm- they ought to make it a tourist thing. People love all things Navy/Maritime. Cool cop, who doesn't like to see a random Lambo by chance? Love the shots your friend took of it & the other rides. Def recommend you do the tour once this madness clears up. Tues/Wed are the slowest days as it's toward the middle of the week. It's worth every penny of the $37 ticket. The Intrepid had 13 decks. And about 30 aircrafts hanging out on the flight deck- sooo cool. Here are some pics 👍
20201022_105123.jpg
20201022_105243.jpg
20201022_110408.jpg
20201022_113540.jpg
20201022_113713.jpg
20201022_121248.jpg
20201022_123544.jpg
20201022_123125.jpg
20201022_132423.jpg
20201022_132219.jpg

Buddy, THANK YOU for the pics! That looks like a blast. I hope this Covid stuff ends soon. We'd definitely do that. Take the train up from NJ to Penn Station and get a taxi to the museum. Would enjoy that tour immensely. Thanks again buddy. 👍👍

No I’m not jealous of your lady’s Gallardo, but you seem to be pretty worked up over the fact I have a different opinion of it than you.

this is a car thread, we all got different taste. If you can’t handle someone’s opinion of your car than don’t post it.

Na bud. Not worked up on anything other than saying about "letting my girl" comment. Not into that controlling thing ONE BIT. And frankly not looking for feedback. Just wanted to post pics of some cool cars. I don't reply to every single pic someone posts. If I have a negative comment on a car someone may own, I keep it to myself. 👍

Maybe to you,

The body styling of the Murci & Aventador classic, I’m not a fan of the huracan, it’s very small just like the gallardo....almost makes you wonder where all your money went and like I mentioned before the hurrican doest not have the signature scissor doors either witch is disappointing for a flagship Lamborghini.

I feel like brand identity has taken a hit for Lamborghini the past decade or so, the car has become more of an accessory for the rich and famous than a true drivers machine....people just want that badge.

The Huracan is small...and therefore makes you wonder where your money went...

Do me a favor and reread that again and slam your own head on the table, possibly twice and come back with better than that.

This guy spelled Huracan 2 different ways within sentences of each other, calls it the flagship model with no scissor doors and has the audacity to say the obvious that Lamborghinis are status symbol cars as if thats not what they are. :lol:

Call me crazy but i really wanna own one of these

i think it would be interesting/fun to drive it once in a while

May need a CDL for that Tri-axle.

Not sure but I think a CDL is needed for that dump truck, lol.

Ugh, double post.

These are working trucks (old outdated)
Trust me you dont wanna drive one every now and then for enjoyment.
001.jpg

Now something like this to haul around toys would be dope

I can honestly say, that Lamborghinis are still drivers cars vs a Ferrari and here's why. When she was looking for her car, there are a bunch of Gallardos and Huracans out there with miles on them. And I don't mean 4-digit. But like 25K 30k even some Huracans with 45K on them.

Then we looked at a comparable 458 same years. Nothing remotely close in miles. Some in the high 4-digit and a few in the low 5-digit range. Not nearly as many as Lamborghini. More people like to look at their Ferrari from what I hear and read. It's why whenever a LaFerraris goes up for sale, they always have very low 3 digit miles on them. No one drives them AT ALL. Garage art is all they are. Don't get me wrong, some Ferraris are driven, but not a lot of them.

What's the best car guy joke? Not driving your supercar is like not sleeping with your girlfriend. Your saving her for the next guy. Sums it up pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom