\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

STRONGLY THINKING OF TRADING THE SCAT NEXT YEAR.

MEMPHIS IS ABSOLUTELY FLOODED WITH THEM!

MY BRO memphissfinest memphissfinest CAME TO TOWN AND SAID “BRO WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SCATS OUT HERE?” :rofl: :lol: HE THOUGHT I WAS EXAGGERATING WHEN I TOLD HIM THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. HELL I PULL MINE OUT THE GARAGE MAYBE 1x A WEEK

CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS ARE ALSO THE TOP STOLEN VEHICLES IN MEMPHIS RIGHT NOW. I WANT NO PARTS OF IT :lol: CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS HAVE A BAD RAP AROUND THESE PARTS, THESE DOPE BOYS, WANNABE YOUTUBERS ALL HAVE THEM.

SO I’VE BEEN TRUCK HUNTING, I’VE NARROWED IT DOWN TO 2 MODELS... THE MAIN DETERMINING FACTOR IS WHICH 1 WILL FIT IN MY GARAGE. IM LEANING MORE TOWARDS THE 2500(6.4), BUT I DO LIKE THE REBEL ALSO.
3F29E21E-3860-4DCE-AE16-BB9486FAD215.jpeg

MY BRO memphissfinest memphissfinest CAME TO TOWN AND SAID “BRO WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SCATS OUT HERE?” :rofl: :lol: HE THOUGHT I WAS EXAGGERATING WHEN I TOLD HIM THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. HELL I PULL MINE OUT THE GARAGE MAYBE 1x A WEEK

CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS ARE ALSO THE TOP STOLEN VEHICLES IN MEMPHIS RIGHT NOW. I WANT NO PARTS OF IT :lol: CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS HAVE A BAD RAP AROUND THESE PARTS, THESE DOPE BOYS, WANNABE YOUTUBERS ALL HAVE THEM.

SO I’VE BEEN TRUCK HUNTING, I’VE NARROWED IT DOWN TO 2 MODELS... THE MAIN DETERMINING FACTOR IS WHICH 1 WILL FIT IN MY GARAGE. IM LEANING MORE TOWARDS THE 2500(6.4), BUT I DO LIKE THE REBEL ALSO.
damn :lol:

if ur going for the 2500 get a cummins fam trust me

Diesel will hold its value and will put in work but once out of warranty maintenance WILL get pricey. If your not towing or in need of the extra payload get the gasser imo.

Last edited:
2f2f gets an honorable mention cause of the quotables.
Yeah 2F2F definitely has the most quotables

Get to walkin Fabio

Early Tyrese was certainly more enjoyable than his most recent movies. They typecasted him terribly
Nathalie Kelley was gorgeous in Tokyo Drift. She has aged & looks more mature now so still good looking imo. Fast 5 is the G.O.A.T. but the 1st one is soo on point with the time period it released in. The cheesy acting, the way dudes were modding cars back then, the legendary quotes all made it so legendary. I've read Mia & Letty at the time of filming did not know how to drive. They learned to drive & got their license as the movie was being filmed. Optimus Prime or Dominic Toretto...who wins in a fight? Lol
Definitely time and movie couldn't have been anymore perfect than that. Any doubt the fact RJ Vera is playing a PS1 in his Integra.

I remember driving my first car with this chick I pulled from job to see it. I had a 97 Nissan Altima, had those 18" Zenetti's on it, funny thing is it recently popped up on my memories on FB. No real options for performance either a supercharger or import the "rare" SR20 engine that you only heard stories about.

Here she is.
Screenshot 2020-12-03 133307.jpg

Last edited:

I remember dudes use to HATE reading his post because they were like why are you yelling the entire time. LMAO.

Perhaps in the next Fast & Furious Han will say what happened to his.

My bro titang545 titang545 I'm more interested in finding out where the hell Han been all for all those (movie) years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Side note: Gal Gadot was rail thin in those movies but she filled up now, I think you need to give her a second look. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Is that Competizione Sportscars? The painted stripe on the wall is very similar to pics an Instagram user posted pics of his F40 getting an engine rebuild and tune.

No, i don't live anywhere near Maryland. But i just looked up the place and you're right, the shop looks very similar.

diesels are good for towing, mpgs and lasting forever once you delete them.

but resale will be higher and they pull hard af.

if funds allow I’d go diesel especially if you’re into modding your cars/trucks.

I wish that new bronco had a diesel option. I drive a lot and the mpg and low end torque would be nasty off road.

my buddy who is a rancher has an old Cummins with 400k on it. It’s all rusted out but won’t die. They last forever and that trucks had a hard life.

titang545 titang545 As a kid I was wowed that dude had a PS1 setup in his car. Always thought that was soo legit lol. Altima looking clean, don't see too many of that bodystyle no more. Glad you didn't mod it with those ugly chrome strips you can find at autozones lol. That car, Mazda 626 of that era, older Accords...soo many people used to chrome em up & have that little light up tire valve stem caps :lol: that was the ish circa millennium-05 lol

My first car, Scion tC I modded that thang man. :lol: Even put neon lighting in the footwells, started as rice now its a benchmark for luxury as every foregin got ambient lighting now. :lol:

Matter fact, found an old pic. Had it dropped, exhaust, intake, changed out tail lights to the 06 tail lights, HID’s, changed the front grill, “ambient lighting” inside, spray painted the middle console black, yeah I had fun with this thing. Rims were eventually painted black but cant find a pic

40F3D183-9CB2-4801-B2C8-C2CD47ED59B3.jpeg
You're right that interior ambient lighting is the new wave. A lot of the luxury brands have it...probably puts a person's mind at ease while driving I guess, it's not for me though. You were a trailblazer in that sense lol. I'm liking the stance...low & flush. HID's are a must imo, liking the shade you went with. You sold it? If so, why?

I still find it odd how mclaren made the F1 in the 90s and they were quiet. No one really talked about them unless they were car guys. Then fast forward to the 2010s when they made the MP4-12C and suddenly they gained prominence like Ferrari and Lamborghini with non car people

I still find it odd how mclaren made the F1 in the 90s and they were quiet. No one really talked about them unless they were car guys. Then fast forward to the 2010s when they made the MP4-12C and suddenly they gained prominence like Ferrari and Lamborghini with non car people

shows how important and impactful marketing and branding is. Real car heads will know mclarens rich history in racing. Mention that brand to the average person pre 2000, they won’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Sad honestly.

shows how important and impactful marketing and branding is. Real car heads will know mclarens rich history in racing. Mention that brand to the average person pre 2000, they won’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Sad honestly.

Has less to do with branding and more to do with social media.

I'm not a huge fan of their cars, but they are a great brand and their dealers are incredibly friendly and generous. I've had them give me a 570s for a few days, tossed me the keys to a 600LT, etc., and each time I've made it clear to them I'm not interested in buying a car from them. Which is a stark contrast to how Porsche operates (at the dealer level).

Back
Top Bottom