\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I always loved that scene, with that song playing, and having Gal Gadot in his lap. Gosh is she gorgeous! I always thought Fast Five was the best overall fun movie of them all.
Think it might of had the best soundtrack, not to hung up on her too thin for my taste.

Nathalie Kelley was gorgeous in Tokyo Drift. She has aged & looks more mature now so still good looking imo. Fast 5 is the G.O.A.T. but the 1st one is soo on point with the time period it released in. The cheesy acting, the way dudes were modding cars back then, the legendary quotes all made it so legendary. I've read Mia & Letty at the time of filming did not know how to drive. They learned to drive & got their license as the movie was being filmed. Optimus Prime or Dominic Toretto...who wins in a fight? Lol

Carbon fiber diffuser, lip, spoiler, and mirror caps all should be in sometime next week 😁

Need to find a reasonably priced spot to powder coat these damn wheels soon
I gave you the # to the shop that powder coated mine remember? Cross Island Tire & Wheel. If you pay cash it's a flat $600 for 4 wheels & if you're paying by card it's tax included-$650

Nathalie Kelley was gorgeous in Tokyo Drift. She has aged & looks more mature now so still good looking imo. Fast 5 is the G.O.A.T. but the 1st one is soo on point with the time period it released in. The cheesy acting, the way dudes were modding cars back then, the legendary quotes all made it so legendary. I've read Mia & Letty at the time of filming did not know how to drive. They learned to drive & got their license as the movie was being filmed. Optimus Prime or Dominic Toretto...who wins in a fight? Lol

This is why I love the FF franchise, I grew up with it. 2001 I was what, 13? A lot of things influence you hard at that age, and me and the homies made it a thing to go to Kauffman in Steinway to watch each one cause everyone would bring the badly modded whips out. :lol:

I gave you the # to the shop that powder coated mine remember? Cross Island Tire & Wheel. If you pay cash it's a flat $600 for 4 wheels & if you're paying by card it's tax included-$650
You damn sure did. My bad bro I totally forgot

My mind has been turning to mush lately

Really rough last few weeks

This is why I love the FF franchise, I grew up with it. 2001 I was what, 13? A lot of things influence you hard at that age, and me and the homies made it a thing to go to Kauffman in Steinway to watch each one cause everyone would bring the badly modded whips out. :lol:
Yes sir a young & impressionable 13...goodness how time flies, we're now twice that age & than some- blessed. You're absolutely right what you like at that age def influences you hard. Shaq & Kobe are still my favorite players till this day growing up watching them since early 2000s, that era was golden man sports, music, movies. F&F1 has had a lasting effect on my mind & those ricer Civics with neon chassis lights lol. Kauffman theater in Steinway was my spot. Lol you soo right, after the movie you'd see soo many modded whips in the lot..good, bad & ugly :lol:

You damn sure did. My bad bro I totally forgot

My mind has been turning to mush lately

Really rough last few weeks
It's all good man, if you need the # again just let me know. Hope you feel better. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. You yourself have told me that brother :emoji_thumbsup:. Keep your head up. If you need anything I got you, just hit me up

Yes sir a young & impressionable 13...goodness how time flies, we're now twice that age & than some- blessed. You're absolutely right what you like at that age def influences you hard. Shaq & Kobe are still my favorite players till this day growing up watching them since early 2000s, that era was golden man sports, music, movies. F&F1 has had a lasting effect on my mind & those ricer Civics with neon chassis lights lol. Kauffman theater in Steinway was my spot. Lol you soo right, after the movie you'd see soo many modded whips in the lot..good, bad & ugly :lol:

My first car, Scion tC I modded that thang man. :lol: Even put neon lighting in the footwells, started as rice now its a benchmark for luxury as every foregin got ambient lighting now. :lol:

Matter fact, found an old pic. Had it dropped, exhaust, intake, changed out tail lights to the 06 tail lights, HID’s, changed the front grill, “ambient lighting” inside, spray painted the middle console black, yeah I had fun with this thing. Rims were eventually painted black but cant find a pic

40F3D183-9CB2-4801-B2C8-C2CD47ED59B3.jpeg

Driving a sports car on the streets>>
being passenger or dding a sports car <<<
I already feel bad for my passengers.. let alone a super car :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom