\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: pls do not tint ur windshields im 15% all around (not windshield) and i already have a hard time seeing at night with that
Darkest I ever went with windshield tint was 50. Anything past that is OD IMO lol

Yeah 50 should be the max. I had 55 previously on mine and it was just right for brightas sunny days, no issues at all for night driving. Actually helps me with me glare from headlights

Can anyone line me to some reputable wheel sites, looking to grab some in the next cpl months finally :smokin

I know of fitmentindustries and the actual brand sites of whatever wheel

I don’t know why, but I really want to drive a Regal GS Sportback.
1611080367319.jpeg

Joints are fire

That’s real life in America. My boy damn near died getting tboned by a drunk lady in a Tahoe.

he was in a 1 ton chevy though so nothing is safe from the side.

I was a little hesitant to post my car, seeing all the goodness you post, but god damn I'm proud of it haha it's not much, reliable suv, good for the farm and the city.

It's my first car after my bike and it's been good to me so far.

Here in Colombia you don't have a lot of chances to really enjoy a good car so this will do for a year or two.

Bonus : Speed limit is 30mph inside the city and 50mph outside lol, Third world country problems
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-20 at 15.42.45.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-20 at 15.42.46.jpeg

Last edited:
Idk the closer I get to saving for this turbo.... I’m thinking about selling my turtle and putting a down payment for something else :lol: .I need to find a sugar mama

I was a little hesitant to post my car, seeing all the goodness you post, but god damn I'm proud of it haha it's not much, reliable suv, good for the farm and the city.

Here in Colombia you don't have a lot of chances to really enjoy a good car so this will do for a year or two.

Bonus : Speed limit is 30mph inside the city and 50mph outside lol, Third world country problems

Dude i used to post a van i drove for years,couldnt get any worse than that :lol:

Thats smooth anyway :pimp:

Invite me
:smile:

U live in Columbia? Born and raised????
Thats a fire whip

Curious to know why in Colombia you don't have a lot of chances to enjoy a good car? Nice ride :pimp: congrats

U live in Columbia? Born and raised????
Thats a fire whip

Yes Sir, Born and mostly raised down here , my father lives in NJ since I got memory, so I visit him every 3 months, and would spend 2 or 3 months up there depending on the season, for the most part of my life.

But I've been moving all over, went to school in France, spent a year in Australia with my brother then back to NJ for a year, and now I've been here for the past three years, well for the most part of those years tho.

Love it here, love the people, the culture, the opportunities. But if I weren't connected with the US life will be pretty dull.

Waiting for that confirmation

Curious to know why in Colombia you don't have a lot of chances to enjoy a good car? Nice ride :pimp: congrats

Road sucks man, no proper highways, if you go above the limit anywhere, expect a ticket or be ready to slide some bucks to the cop.

Probably because they are too busy smashing big booties

We need a "Post Them Girls Thread" you'll rejoice, I'll rejoice is a win win haha

Back
Top Bottom